CUTE BUT NOT STUPID - JEONGLIX

SHIP: JEONGLIX

PLOT: Everyone thinks Jeongin is a cute ball of fluff, and he is until someone decides to mess with his boyfriend.

TRIGGER: Mentions of rape, insensibility toward rape and toxic "feminism"*, swearing.

*I wanted to say I am not trying to attack feminism, as a feminist myself I hate the type of "feminists" that are toxic towards men. Being a feminist also means defending men that have been rapped, defending men that have been laughed at for crying/having depression, defending men that are not "manly" enough according to society, etc, that is also feminism, and that is the kind of feminism that will change the world. That being said, enjoy this one-shot.

JEONGIN P.O.V.

I woke up by the sound of my annoying phone, ugh, how I hate Monday mornings. I got up and went straight into the shower, I got out and got dressed after I did my morning routine, I went downstairs towards the kitchen, where my dad was making breakfast for the both of us.

"Morning dad," I said smiling and waving. "What's for breakfast?"

"Good morning Innie, blueberry pancakes, I know you don't like Monday mornings so I thought making your favorites would cheer you up."

I gasped happily and went to give my dad a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. I thanked him and proceeded to stuff the delicious pancakes in my mouth.

"Innie, don't eat so fast, you'll choke," he warned. "By the way, I got this weekend off, want to have a father-son weekend with me?"

I swallowed the big amount of food that was in my mouth and spoke.

"I'm going on a movie date on Friday evening with Felix, but apart from that I'm free on the weekend, so yeah, that's definitely a plan."

He smiled back at me and looked at the time.

"Oh shoot, I'll be late for work, see you later." He ruffled my hair and just as he was taking the last sip of coffee before leaving, the doorbell rang. "I'll get that."

I nodded and kept munchkin on my pancakes, not interested in the person that was at the door until I heard his voice.

"Hi Mr. Yang, is Innie ready?" Said a deep and familiar voice, I smiled softly and turned around as I knew it was my boyfriend.

"Hey Felix," said my dad with a smile, "he is finishing his breakfast, but please come in and keep him company, I'm leaving for work, have nice day lovebirds." Said my dad and ruffled Felix's hair as well.

Shortly after my dad closed the door I felt someone kiss my forehead, I blushed and smiled at my boyfriend.

"Hi Lixie," I said as I finished my pancakes.

"Hi baby, are you finished yet? We will be late for school."

"Yup, already done," I replied as left my plate in the sink and grabbed my bag.

We went towards the front door and put our shoes on, we walked out and I felt the warm sun hit my whole body making me feel warm and happy; it was such a beautiful day.

I grabbed Felix's hand shyly and we started walking towards high school.

"He's super wholesome." He said all of a sudden. I looked up at him.

"Huh? What? Who are you talking about?" I said confused.

"I'm talking about your dad sweetheart." He said smiling.