7. The Legend of Alice May

If anyone know how to draw in they Mystery Incorporated style I would love to try work out a way to do some drawings for story :) Shot in the dark I know. 

A limousine pulls up outside a house as a young man stands on the porch in his prom suit. His mother is proudly taking photos of him as his dad watches on.

"No more mom, come on that is like you're third memory card." The man says as he covers his eyes from the flash. 

"Sorry. It's just that I remember my prom. So much joy, so much passion. The best night of our lives. Remember dear?" She says to her husband who is stood looking unamused.

"You didn't go with me..." He says annoyed.

"Oh...right." The mother says and the sound of the limousine horn is heard behind the young man.

"Okay I'm late now I got to go." The young man says as he leaves his parents, makes his way to the limo and he gets in handing his date a corsage before shutting the door behind him. His mother waves as the limo takes off now.

"Thanks for coming with me Randy." His date says. "Can I make a little confession. This isn't my first prom." The girl says and randy looks at her a little confused.

"What do you mean? Where you held back?" He asks.

"No. At my other schools I went to prom with other boys." The girl says.

"Look I just wanna party hard, Get my swerve on you know." Randy says.

"I just want you to know you're the one." The girl says before she leans into his ear. "Are you Randy?" She asks before she rips off her face. "Are you the one?" 

Randy begins to freak out

Randy begins to freak out. "What!" He cries as he backs away from her.

"Be my boyfriend Randy. Forever and ever and ever!" She giggles and Randy screams

A woman screams on a Tv as she falls to the ground as man holding a wooden steak and hammer looks on. "Suck on that suckers." He says as the words "The End?" Appear on screen.

Shaggy and Scooby are shivering under a blanket as they watch.

"And don't forget this weekend is our annual Van-ghoul-athon! 455 Van Ghoul classics without commercials." A voice announces on the Tv. 

Shaggy pops his head out of the blanket now. "Oh boy! Oh Boy Scoob! Like this year's Van-Ghoul-athon sounds great!" He says excitedly.

Scooby pops out of the blanket now as well. "Reah! Just eating and Van Ghoul, Eating and Van Ghoul." Scooby says.