11. Howl of the Fright Hound

"Oh Please! please, stop. "Oh! Please! No More! No More!" Two men in guard uniforms say cowering behind a desk as figure stands in front of them.

"What's that?" The figure says as he finished pouring coffee into a mug. He puts the mug down and twists something near his ear. "I had the volume on my hearing aid turned down." 

"Willard, You know I can't drink that much coffee. It aggravates my plumbing." One of the cowering guards says to him. Suddenly there is a large rumble and the room begins to shake and the guards look around in surprise as they keep their balance.

"Huh What's that!" One of the three guards asks still in shock.

Another picks up the desk phone now. "Breach in Sector A." He says loudly alerting the whole building. 

"Emergency Lockdown." Willard says as he slams his hand down on button on a nearby security control console. Alarms start to blare as a glass case holding several shotguns opens. The three guards all hurry to grab a gun each before moving into a defensive position as more guards rush into the room and join them.

The large group of guards point their weapons at a doorway that leads to a long dark corridor. To their surprise however the wall next to it begins to crumble before the wall is destroyed completely. Smoke from the debris and rubble fills the room as the sound of a dog growling is heard. As the smoke dies down the guards can see the silhouette of a large dog with glowing red eyes stalking towards them. They all shiver as it growls but try to compose themselves but the dog becomes clearer to see now and it looks like a feral version of Scooby. It attacks them now as the guards are too scared to even take a shot at it. More guards rush into the room and try to subdue the beast with their vast numbers but it overpowers them. WIlard and the three guards manage to get out of the room as Willard looks back at the beast and it growls at him before he runs.

It was lunchtime the next day and the Mystery Inc gang were sat on the steps outside their school looking bored.

"Like another regular boring day of regular boring old school." Shaggy sighs.

"I'm sure we could find some ways to spice things up." Velma suggests.

"Yum!" Scooby says now getting inbetween the two. "Spicy! Like Meatballs."

"Ugh. You know sometimes I feel like a side of mayo on a Shaggy-Scooby Sandwich." Velma complains.

"Yum Mayo." 

"It's time you made a choice...dog or me." Velma says to Shaggy now as she tries to convince him.

"Heh,heh Um yeah..." Shaggy says nervously.

The moment is interrupted however by a loud metal sound that scares Scooby causing him to jump into Shaggy's arms. The gang look to the parking lot to see a giant metal spider walking through it as it does it walks past one of the cars scratching it.

"Dude, my paint job." A jock says angrily. 

"My Chubby the Chipmunk Educational antenna ball." 

"What is that thing?" Daphne asks.

"It's a mystery Daphne, and the only thing that will stop a mystery is a trap." Fred says eagerly.

"That or an ingenuously fashioned remote control." A nerdy voice laughs and the gang look to see a rather large nerdy looking boy in glasses holding a remote control. "Ha ha look Velma, All those jocks and populars cower when faced with my mechanical menace. Who's in charge now jocks and populars?" The kid asks but he suddenly groans as two of the Jocks grab him before they wedgie him.