15. The Wild Brood

Rock music was playing loudly inside a bar with many motorbikes parked outside it. Two men are playing a game of pool inside while others watch on. A woman was sat at the bar as the bartender pours her a drink. She thanks him and takes a sip when a man wearing sunglasses and a biker jacket walks up to her. He leans up against the counter now.

"Hey, little muffin, how about you and me go for a little moonlight ride?" He asks her.

"No thank you. I'm allergic to the stink of desperation." The woman says picking up her drink and turning away.

"Then you don't know what you're missing." The man says putting his hands on the woman's shoulders now. 

"Step away..." A voice says causing both the man and woman to look in the direction it came from. "from the lady..." It finishes and they see it belong to large orc. 

All the bikers in the bar look at the orc now

All the bikers in the bar look at the orc now. The man in sunglasses moves now. "Well, what do we have here?" He asks out loud. He stops in front of the orc now and looks him up and down. "Seriously, what do we have here?" He asks again and the bar starts to laugh. Another orc appears from behind the first one now. 

"We are The Wild Brood, human. and this is our most terrifying leader Odnarb the powerful." The orc says introducing Odnarb. "He demands you vacate the premises immediately." 

"You want us to leave our own place?" The man in sunglasses says unamused.

"In a word, yes." The orc replies and the bar erupts into laughter. 

"This road house is Spanker territory. So unless you want a mouthful of Spanker..." The man in sunglasses says as he raises his fist. 

"Cool it daddy." Odnarb says raising his hand. "We tried taking the high road didn't we, Gabtraf? 

"Yes, we did indeed." Gabtraf replies. Odnarb clickshis fingers now and 3 more orcs of varying sizes walk into the bar now. 

The man in sunglasses clicks his own fingers as the bikers all rise from their seats. A fight quickly breaks out with several bikers being thrown through windows and the front door. Odnarb and his gang quickly out power the biker gang who begin to flee to their bikes.  

"Now that was some roaring good fun." Odnarb says and he turns to the bartender. "A round of cappucinos for my orcs, and make them extra frothy." 

"S.sure thing buddy." The bartender says as he starts to make the cappuccino's. "So you going to be sticking around for long?" He asks. 

"We're headed down the coast to Crystal Cove for a little rest and relaxation." Odnarb says.

"Crystal Cove. Ha. Even the name sounds breakable." Gabtraf laughs.

"The local clydes won't soon forget The Wild Brood, right brothers?" Odnarb asks and the orcs all laugh as they start to chant their name.