☽ 50 ☾

Jimin clenched on his fist. Hot streaks of tears staining his flushed red cheeks. He bit down on his lips to hold back all the cries. His vision blurred in and out because of the tears. His clenched fist shaking as he continued walked. His resolve to not leave, crumbling with each second. 

Suddenly, a pain he had felt a lot many times before tugged at his chest. The burning sensation from the pendant coming back. Knocking out all the air from his lungs. His eyes shifted upwards and he realized it was a full moon. 

He gasped, stumbling down as his senses went hay wire once again. This wasn't supposed to be like this. Not after he gained a control over them. He curled up, pulling himself into a foetal position as his body ached through the pain. 

Through the pain that clogged his mind, he remembered a small warning that Ethan had given him. The effect of the moon will stay in control as long as he had a control over himself. And right now, he was far from having a control over himself or his emotions. 

A painful cry escaped his mouth when the pain increased. His eyes fluttering shut, because he couldn't focus onto one thing in midst of the pain. His ear ringing, as sounds from everything around him and inside the circle boomed in his ears. Almost to the point, he felt like was going to go deaf soon. His body shivering because of the sudden coldness falling over him. 

He clawed at his ears, trying to reduce the sounds. But his shaky hands did so little. He groaned as his body was pulled upwards. Then, something soft wrapped around his eyes. He realized it was a cloth. And from the ever familiar musky scent, he knew right away it belong to Yoongi. The cloth was pulled down to cover his ears as well. It wasn't remotely enough, but it was better than nothing. 

"I-I don't know what I'm doing, but I hope it helps." He heard Yoongi whisper. 

Then he was pulled closer, the body heat of the other wrapping around him like a blanket. The elder's hand pressed against his ears to reduce the volume. His hands clutched and unclutch onto Yoongi's shirt. His brain unable to decide what to do to reduce the pain. His lungs constricting, burning from the lack of oxygen. His chest heaving desperately. 

"Shh, shh," Yoongi whispered, taking Jimin's hand putting it on his chest, "Follow my breathing."

The silver head gulped, whimpering quietly. His heart beating vigorously inside his chest. Memories flashed into his mind. Showing every moment with elder. When he was still someone to Yoongi. And right now, they teared through him like a spear.

"Yoonie..." He whimpered, his voice shifting, "Yoonie, it hurts..."

The elder froze under his touch. Yoongi's heart beat getting uneven for a moment, before starting to fast inside his chest. While his own heart beat started to lower down to normal. Yoongi's hand fell down to his side. Jimin sniffled as the pain lowered with each thumping of his heart until it was barely there. He slowly removed the cloth from around his eyes and realized it was the bandana Yoongi was wearing.

The elder was looking at him with wide, shocked eyes. His brows furrowed together and his lips slightly agape. Jimin pressed his lips together. He shouldn't stay here any longer, or else, he might not be able to leave ever again. 

"Thank you," Jimin mumbled, smiling softly, "For helping me."

He gave the bandana back before getting up. But just as he turned around and took a step forward, he felt Yoongi's hand wrapped around his wrist. Furrowing his brows in confusion, he looked back. The elder's head hung low and as Jimin gazed for a while, he saw his body trembling slightly. 

He knew he should leave at the moment. The longer he stayed the more he would struggle to find reasons to stay back. To not leave even though he promised. But he couldn't just walk away. Not when he heard soft cries from the elder.