3 Month Memories

(During a 3 month time skip)

Brendon stood just behind Ryan, hand over his mouth to keep his laughs from coming out. Ryan slammed yet another five dollar bill on the counter, a determined scowl on his face. The attendant cautiously set three baseballs in front of the man.

"Ryan, you don't ha-"

"I can do it," Ryan interrupted as he picked up a ball. "I will get you that dragon." He threw the first ball, just barely missing the stack of bottles on the table across from him. He huffed in annoyance and picked up the next ball, chucking it with all his might. Again, he missed and let out a deep growl.

With a deep breath, he grabbed his final ball, threw it and let out a silent plea to hit at least one bottle. He didn't even throw with his eyes open this time, deciding his accuracy wouldn't be affected with his terrible aim. The sound of metal clanging to the floor startled him.

Brendon let out a cheer and wrapped his arms around Ryan's neck. Reopening his eyes, Ryan saw one bottle finally knocked over. The attendant pulled the small stuffed dragon Brendon had been eyeing off the rack and happily handed it over.

"Congrats." Brendon took the stuffed and hugged it to his chest. Ryan took in Brendon's excited expression over the toy.

"I told you I could do it." Ryan took the man's hand as they moved away from the booth.

"Yeah. It only took you sixty dollars." Ryan pouted, ashamed about his throwing skills. Brendon giggled and planted a wet kiss on his date's cheek. "Thank you," he whisper into Ryan's ear. The older flushed and smiled.

"It was my pleasure."

~~~

"So when do I get to meet him?" Brendon had been smiling nonstop for days. It was making Spencer sick.

"I just want to wait a little longer." Spencer rolled his eyes.

"You said that last time and the time before. I don't want to hear anymore stories or see any pictures. I think I have the right to know who my best friend's boyfriend is." 

"He's not my boyfriend yet."

"Whatever. I wanna know who made you some gross, lovesick puppy."

"Okay, okay but you have to behave when you meet him."

"Behave?" Spencer let out, faking shock. "I'm not five. I know how to act." Brendon rose an eyebrow, make Spencer frown and cross his arms. "I'll behave," he groaned.

"Don't try to scare him away. I really like him."

"As long as he treats you right, we won't have a problem."

"He does!"

"Good, so we'll be... have you had sex yet?"

"Spencer!!"

"What? I'll kill him if he's touched you already."

"Be. Have." Spencer rolled his eyes and drew a cross over his heart. Brendon grew more nervous about the meeting. Spencer was scarier than what people gave him credit for.

~~~

"And a nurse found him sleeping under the nurse's station." Ryan stopped walking when he heard Gerard's voice around the corner. he peeked and saw Gerard and Brendon sitting on an empty bed against the wall. Patrick and Tyler were on the floor leaning against the opposite wall. Everyone had a bag of chips and juice pouches they were snacking on."

"Ryan despises being on call cause he misses out on so much sleep. His nights always seem to be slow, so he'll fall asleep whenever he can," Patrick added. The group let out a laugh, having a good time exchanging stories.