☆Chapter 23☆

(A/n: I finished my big exam! Whoohoo! Anyway, enjoy this chapter!! It'll be fun ;3 also happy birthday Jimin!! 💜💜)

Seokjin was there.

"Where are you going?" Taehyung asked as you were in a hurry to follow Seokjin.

"Uh, I have something I need to get done."

"Don't you want a lift home?" He asked.

"I thought you gave the car back to Hoseok."

"I'm using another friend's car now." He said. You nodded as your eyes were focused on Seokjin leaving the building.

"Anyway, I gotta go!" You said and rushed out. Taehyung looked confused.

You followed Seokjin. The sky started to darken as it was already dawn. The shoots were extra long today.

He walked up to an apartment building, but you knew it wasn't his since you've visited the fancy neighborhood he lives in with Taehyung before.

He disappeared for around half an hour, then walked out once again and seemed to be headed to the park nearby. It was already night by then, so you followed quietly.

You hid behind a bush as you listened in to the conversation and recorded it on your phone.

"Do you have it?" A middle-aged man asked.

"Hand over the money first." Seokjin replied.

The man gave him the money, and he gave him a small bag in return. He opened the bag to examine the contents, but that's when Seokjin threw in a punch. One after another, until the man was unconscious. It was a trap. He then took out a needle from the bag he took back and injected the man.

Smart, you thought. Now people or the officers would just think the man is high and got into a random fight, and Seokjin got the money for nothing in return. You had it all on tape.

You thought, mission accomplished! Until a figure appeared in front of you, Seokjin. You quickly sent a message to someone then looked at him.

"Y/n?" He said with a chuckle. "What are you doing here?"

He got closer as you walked backwards. "Just enjoying an evening walk." You lied.

"What a coincidence." He smiled, "Now be honest, why were you spying on me?" His tone darkened.

"I wasn't!"

"I wasn't!"

"You think I'd believe that, I saw you recording." He said. He had you cornered towards a fence, all you were thinking about was how to escape.

"Give me the phone." He demanded. "I won't hesitate to hurt you."

He held your arm tightly as you struggled to free yourself from his grip, he snatched the phone away and watched the video.