Chapter 19

Angelique's POV
I woke up and Elias was kissing my face. I said "hi baby!"

Dallas gave me a kiss and picked Lias up. He said "me and my son going to make breakfast."

I nodded and got up. I got in the shower and then dried off. I did my hair, I said "Dallas remember we got my cousin wedding today babe!"

He said "I remember girl."

I did my hair and put on a bralette, a tank top, and some boxers. I went downstairs and Dallas gave me a plate. He gave me a kiss and said "while you eat imma shower. When I get out I'll get him ready."

I said "ok gimme my baby."

He said "girl don't do that."

I took Lias from him and he went upstairs. I said "hi baby, did daddy feed you?"

He smiled and put his head down on my chest. I said "oh yes you tired fat?"

He yawned and I ate my food. When I finished I brought him upstairs and put him in the crib. He was sleep and I went into the bathroom. Dallas said "don't come in here unless you wanna get fucked."

I said "boy I'm tryna get ready."

He came out his shower and dried off before coming by me. He gave me a hug and kissed on my neck. He grabbed my ass. He said "take these off."

He pulled at my boxers and pulled them off. He smacked my ass lightly and I said "mhm you don't listen."

He pushed himself into me and we fucked for bout 20 minutes and when we finished we reshowered and then I fixed my hair and did my makeup. Once I finished I got dressed.

 Once I finished I got dressed

I went and picked up Lias. Dallas put Lias in a turtleneck onesie the same color as my jumpsuit and a tan little suit pant and jacket with some brown dress shoes. I said "aww look at you butt butt, we taking pictures without ya daddy. Lemme get ya hat."

I put on my hat which is the same color as his shirt. I took him to my baby and took a bunch of pictures with him. I said "aww mama baby, I love you fatfat.."

Dallas said "I just know you ain't take pictures without me."

I laughed and said "I did and we cute, I need some of just him tho."

He had on an outfit identical to Lias except the hat. Dallas took pictures of the three of us and after took Lias so I could take pictures of them. Then I took some of just Lias and he got his bag together. I said "do you wanna bring his stroller or car seat?"

He said "that's up to you babe."

I said "I don't want him near the ground at all if he falls asleep."

He said "then we taking the stroller."

I said "we just gon have to sit on the side."

He said "aight come on."

We left and when we got there Dallas set up his stroller while I got him out and grabbed the bag. I said "hey Lias baby."

He started smiling, I said "you gon be good?"

Dallas said "lemme see my son."

I said "ugh ugh, tell daddy he needa be nice if he wanna see you."

He said "here you go. Can I please see my son Angel?"

I said "mhm." A

I passed Elias to him and grabbed his bag out the backseat and put it in the bottom off his stroller. I said "you put the card in here right?"
.asS
He said "yeah."

He fixed his little hat before putting him in the stroller.

We put him in the car seat part so he could still see us and sit up

We put him in the car seat part so he could still see us and sit up. I pushed him inside and we took a seat. Dallas said "you look good as hell by the way."

I was sitting on the side by Elias while Dallas sat on the inside. I took him out of the stroller and sat him on my lap. I said "him so cute."

They hadn't started yet so I was just playing with Elias. Dallas said "stand him up real quick."

I picked him up and he started bouncing up and down on my lap. He started clapping his hands and laughing. I said "oool look at my happy baby."

Dallas said "and I'm holding my son during this so have ya fun now."

I rolled my eyes and kept playing with him. I said "so if he start crying during this imma cuss you out."

He said "yeah aight, he not gon cry unless he get hungry but he'll let me know before then."

I laughed and said "ok pooh. How he gon let you know?"

He said "I'll let you know."

I shook my head. They had started and Dallas held him in his lap. 25 minutes into it he said "pass me a bottle."

I went into the bag and gave him a big and a bottle with breast milk and cereal. Dallas gave him the bottle and he laid him down but Lias held his own bottle. I whispered "I love you."

He kissed my forehead and we just continued watching the wedding. When the ceremony was over we went to cocktail hour while they did their pictures. I took Lias to the bathroom and changed his diaper and then we went back. I put the stroller in the corner and gave Elias his Burberry paci. I had him on my hip and Dallas said "look at my twin."

Lias was ready to fall asleep on my chest. My mom came over and said "Angelique, lemme see my grand baby!"

I said "no ma'am, he bouta fall asleep."

She said "look at him, he's such a lil man. Looks just like his daddy."

Dallas said "he sure do, don't he."

I said "y'all are so annoying."

He said "you hating, it's fine."

He wrapped his arms around. Then kissed Lias forehead. I said "leave my baby alone he trynna sleep."

After 10 minutes he was fully asleep and Dallas took him off my chest and put him in the stroller. He pushed the stroller into the reception area and we all went in. We sat down at a table with my mom and everyone. He said "hey family."

I laughed and said "here you go."

My mom said "hey son in law, why you got my grand baby sleep, I wanted to spend time with him."

He said "he nap at this time everyday ma."

She said "oh fine."

We all sat and had a good time for the rest of the night.