[Volume 1] Chapter 2

Yang: Oh, I can't believe my baby sister is going to Beacon with me! This is the best day ever!

Ruby: *gasping* Please stop.

Yang: *releasing her sister* But I'm so proud of you!

Ruby: Really Sis, it was nothing.

Yang: What do you mean? It was incredible! Everyone at Beacon is going to think you're the bee's knees.

Ruby: I don't want to be the "bee's knees", okay? I don't want to be any kind of knees! I just want to be a normal girl with normal knees.

Yang: What's with you? Aren't you excited?

Ruby:*Sighs* I am, It's just I'm not the only person who stopped the robbery.

Yang:*Confused* What?..

Ruby:*Blushes and looks down away from her sister And whispers* There was a really cute guy name Y/N who helped me...

Yang:*Smirks and wraps an arm around her little sister* Soooo You have a crush now hmmm?~

Ruby:*Turns really red but glares at her sister* Yang! Don't start!

Yang:*Waves it off* Fine Fine, When can I meet this Y/N?

Ruby:*Looks Down* I don't know he said he would be he-

Before she could finish Y/N popped out of nowhere and scared them both.

Y/N:*Pops up out of nowhere* Somebody say my name?*Realises who is in front of him* Oh hello Ruby!

Ruby+Yang:*Jumps out of freight* Ahhhhhh!*Calms down*

Ruby:* Pouts while Blushing * Y/NNNNNNNNNNNN!

Y/N:*Smiles and Tilts his head* Sorry, Didn't mean to scare you Ruby and.........

Yang:*Looks at him Dumbfounded until she realised she never said her name* Oh!, My name is Yang, Nice to meet my sisters future boyfrie-

Before she could finish her sentence Ruby jumped on her and put her hand over Yangs Mouth.

Ruby:*Glaring at her sister* She Said Nothing,Right Yang!

Yang Looked at her cute little sister and shook her head.

Ruby:*Sighs* Goo-

Before she could say what see wanted Yang Licked her hand.

Ruby:*Lets go in shock and then makes a grossed out face* Ewww Yang!, Why would you do that!

Yang:*Smirks*Well I-

The girls' attention is drawn to the 2-D animated newscast on playing nearby, talking about the robbery and showing Roman's mug shot.

Cyril: The robbery was led by nefarious criminal Roman Torchwick, who continues to evade authorities. If you have any information on his whereabouts, please contact the . Back to you, Lisa.

The mugshot changes to , with a photo of animal-eared demonstrators holding signs saying "WE ARE NOT ANIMALS!" followed by an image of the logo of a growling red wolf's head with three scratch marks.

Lisa: Thank you, Cyril. In other news, this Saturday's turned dark when members of the disrupted the ceremony. The once peaceful organization has now disrupted...

Y/N:*Sighs* This is all my fathers fault....

Ruby:*Tilts her head* What do you mean?

Y/N:*Lowers his head* I will tell you soon.....

Ruby:*Smiles* Ok!

Yang Looks on from the side with a small smile on her face.

Yang:*Thinking* Looks like she growing up, What age is Y/N Though?*Out Loud* Y/N.

Y/N:*Looks up* Yes?

Yang: What age are you?

Y/N:Oh im 16.

Yang:*Shocked* WHAT BUT YOU'RE LIKE 6'5!

Y/N:*Smiles* Yes Im 6'5, But I am 16

Yang:Wow....Mad

Ruby:*Smiles while Jumping onto Y/N's Back* Yeah he's a Giant!!!*Whispers* My Giant...

Y/N:*Looks at Ruby and Smiles* Did you say something?

(He's not dense just didn't hear her)

Ruby:*Blushes* Nope!

Y/N Looks over and sees a Blonde boy puking in a trash can, As he leaves to help him he hears Yang shouting Gross over and over again.

Y/N:*Pats the Blonde boys back* You Ok?

Blonde Boy:*Shakes his head* Yep, By the way my name is Jaune Arc, Short sweet and rolls off the tongue ladies love it.

Timeskip

Y/N and Jaune were walking and talking when they both heard an "KABOOM" Y/N Sighed an shook his head.

He left Jaune behind and went towards the loud bang.

When he reached his destination he saw two figures covered in ash, He could instantly recognize both of the figures the one on the ground was Ruby Rose and the one scolding the poor girl is his big sister Weiss Schnee.

Weiss: Unbelievable! This is exactly the kind of thing I was talking about!

Ruby: I'm really, really sorry!

Weiss: Ugh, you complete dolt! What are you even doing here? Aren't you a little young to be attending Beacon?

Ruby: Well, I-I...

Weiss: This isn't your ordinary combat school. It's not just sparring and practice, you know! We're here to fight monsters, so... watch where you're going!

Ruby: Hey, I said I was sorry, princess!

Y/N Decides to intervene before this gets worse.

Y/N:*Pops out of Nowhere again* Nope not a Princess, Weiss Schnee, heiress to The Schnee Dust Company, And my Older Sister.

Ruby Looked Shocked that this crabby girl was Y/N's Sister, shes.... Mean and He's nice it makes no sense.

Weiss: * Looks Surprised* Y/N!, *Gets up to hug him*

Y/N: Sister*Stops her from hugging him* Why were you being mean to Ruby?

Weiss: She tripped over my luggage!, And how do you know her, She shouldn't even be here!?

Y/N:*Sighs and shakes his head* She has every right to be here, She was Invited early like me, By ozpin, She helped me stop a robbery yesterday. And then went to pursue Roman Torchwick.

Weiss:*Annoyed* But-but.....Ehhhhh!*Walks off*

Y/N:*Smiles and pats Ruby's head making her Blush* I got to go but I will see you tonight or later I don't know, Bye!

Ruby:*Blushed*Bye*Whispering* My Giant...

We See a girl with a black bow and Amber eyes watching from afar

Girl with a black bow:*Thinking* Just like in my books.......*Blush*