Chapter 57: Leave

So I was thinking maybe one more chapter and then a SEQUEL OF COURSE I'VE GROWN TO ATTACHED TO FULLY END IT, but I want the sequel to be young adult or college years, you know?

Tell me what you think/ how you want it to end?

DO YOU GUYS WANT A SEQUEL?

Until the next/last time,

Be rad.

Love y'all ❤

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

Odia's POV:

I looked at my hands while I sat up, not wanting to look around the room, "What the hell is all this?" I muttered, "Who payed you guys to be here-"

"Odi-chan!" A voice wailed as a small figyre latched itself onto me, and I took no hesitation to hug back, "H-Honey." My voice cracked.

Why the hell am I getting emotional?

"Oh thank God." Haruhi and Ginata joined in sobbing

After a lot of sobbing, I knew I had to do something, "Guys, can I talk to..." I looked between the four men itching to say something: Kaoru, Kenji, Kyoya, and Rubro, "...Kyoya alone?" Everyone scattered as I looked at him.

Kyoya looked genuinely suprised as everyine cleared out, and I soon as the door closed, he wrapped his arms ever so tightly around me, "Never, ever, do that again. I'd kill to never feel such worry in my life."

"Wh-Wha-"

"I knew you were going to be fine, but I just couldn't help but feel so scared. No, terrified." He muttered into my shoulder, "I love you so much, Odia, and I will do anything to prove that to you."

"But you said-"

"I'm not very smart. Just stop listening to what I say." He mumbled.

I was frozen, shocked, and completely unsure of what the hell to do, so I did what I do best, I cried. I cried because I was in pain, I cried because I was confused, and I cried because for the first time in my life, I realized I have people who give a damn.

"I'm sorry." I sobbed meekly, "So... sorry... I... I'm just..." Choking on my own words, I began wailing even more as he slowly stroked my hair.

"It's okay, you're okay." Kyoya cooed softly, "Can you just... tell me you love me?" I blinked in shock at his words.

My, how the tables have turned since when Kyoya and I met.

I wanted to speak, and say the words I've said so effortlessly for a while, but it was like something was caught in my throat. I couldn't say it. Why can't I say it?

I opened my mouth to speak, but a knock on the door thankfully stopped me. My brother stomped in and I looked to Kyoya who had an uneasy face, "It's fine." I spoke to him as he left.

My brother and I were in silence until I saw him slowly shift down to his knees, and I immediately snapped my eyes down to him, "Rubro Soliz, what the hell are you doing." I snapped through my tearful voice.

"Apologizing." He spoke through gritted teeth, his face not shown while he looked down.

----

"You brat! You nearly knocked me over!" The old woman yelled at me for running moments ago, until shekept walking in front of me, "The little Soliz girl, nothing but trouble." She sneered at me.

"I-I'm sorry ma'am." I mumbled as a crowd started to form due to her irrational screaming.

"That's not hoe you apologize, little girl, you get down." She snapped, and the crowd looked pleased.

I nodded and slowly bent down until a sharp hand pulled me back up, "When will you stop getting her into trouble, just to try and make her kneel?" I recognized my brother's voice as my eight year old body shook, "We don't kneel for anyone." He boomed, informing me and the bitter old woman.

----

"You get the fuck up, Rubro." I spat through my tears, "We kneel to none."

"I kneel to the princess, king or not, you should be my frist priority." He spoke, "Please, will you-"

"Get up and just hug me." I cut him off, "Tell me I'm going to be okay, just act like a fucking big brother should!" I yelled, "I'm so scared that I maybhave fallen in love with a boy and as soon as he loved me back, I feel numb and confused because I... I just want to go home." I breathed.

Rubro wrapped his arms around me as I cried, "Do you want to begin your rule?" He asked as I quieted down, "You're old enough now. If you wanna leave, I'll take you with me."

"Leave?" I questioned.