0͜͡1͜͡4͜͡

Texting Twins

꧁Texting Twins꧂

☆︎☆︎☆︎

You knew Bokuto and Kuroo were good friends and you knew Akaashi and Kenma got along well enough (the two of them are both so quiet and so over everything you really can't tell what they're thinking unless they voice it), but you didn't think the first thing you'd see when you entered the private skating rink is Bokuto clinging onto a cackling Kuroo's waist yelling for help.

"...Bokuto san?"

Bokuto's head whips over to you and phat crocodile tears start rolling down his face "Y/N kun! Help me!"

"... What are you doing here Bokuto san?"

"Well, Fukurodani has a practice match against this really really good team and since Nekoma came here to better there teams skill, Fukurodani did the same thing!"

"1) Nekoma actually talked to my coach about it and 2) It takes more than just a day to get good on the ice, let alone transfer those skills onto the court Bokuto san. Nekoma's still struggling with it too, look." You point behind you where Lev was lying face first on the ice.

"Oh wow," Bokuto finally let's go of Kuroo before stomping his way over to you (yes stomping. Bokuto says it's the only way he doesn't fall) "But Y/N kun, your the best here right? There's no way you can't help us out!"

"Bokuto san," You glance around the rink seeing the Fukurodani members gliding around the ice but Akaashi and Komi, Fukurodani's setter and libero, were by far the best. The two of them seemed to have enough skill on the ice to maneuver around without using any help and your pretty sure you saw Komi do a jump and land well enough. "I think your the only one in Fukurodani that can't ice skate."

Bokuto, not taking no for an answer, latches onto you "Y/N kun please! I need your help."

"Bokuto san you don't get better in a day."

Bokuto shushes you loudly as he places his finger over your lips. "Shhhhhh, Y/N kun, just because you don't think it's possible doesn't mean it's not."

Sighing through your nose. "As long as you get off of me, I'll teach you how to at least stand on the ice."

"Really?!" Bokuto quickly let's you go only to wobble before starting to fall. Not wanting to hurt himself Bokuto reaches out. Unluckily for you he manages to grab your hand. Effectively making you fall with him. Not expecting it you land chest first on the ice.

Eyes widening as the wind is smacking out of you. You lay on the ice completely still before you let out a wheeze before immediately hacking up your lungs. Pushing yourself up you let out another wheeze, still unable to recover. You turn your head to the left to see a wide eyed, opened mouth, and all around shocked Bokuto.