Chapter 4 - What It Takes To Be A Hero

(Y/N) pov:

My king! What should I do? That human Izuku held on to jumped a great distance away. But it's not my job to complain it's to follow and protect my king. His scent is still here if I'm quick enough I might be able to catch up with them.

I began to follow the fleeting scent of Izuku and that other human whil running on all fours.

Hang on Izuku I'm on the way! I swear if that human hurt you physically or emotionally I will slaughter him!
_________________________________________

Izuku pov:

Izuku: Despite everything I still dream... and I have to know... Is it possible to become a hero even if I don't have a quirk? I'm a normal kid without any powers... Could I ever hope to become someone like you? ...

All Might: Without a quirk? Urgh!!! Oh no, not now, not here.

Izuku: People think I don't have a chance and not having some kind of powers makes me a weakling. My classmate likes to make fun of me, but you know what, that makes me want to prove them wrong. Ever since I was a kid, I thought saving people is the coolest thing you can do. I want people to see my fearless smile and feel safe and be the kind of hero everyone looks up to. Just like you.

3rd pov:

The bottle containing the sludge villain began to shake as he finally awakened.

Sludge Villain: Urgh, where am I? What happened?

~Flashback~

Sludge Villain pov:

I threw my body at them while the kid and his pet stayed still.

Did they give up?

Before I could move in time his pet jumped at me stabbing and ripping out my right eye with it's bladed hand.

Sludge Villain: AAAHHH! My eye!

Not long after I was hit by something powerful.

All Might: TEXAS SMAAAASH!!!!

~End of flashback~

Sludge Villain: Oh yeah! Those bastards... If it wasn't for them, I'd be out of town already.

He began to hear several voices coming from behind him. Even though he couldn't see them yet he could tell they were kids.

Goon: That was rough. Are you alright? That thing had a strong grip on your neck.

Goon 2: Yeah! You almost passed out.

Katsuki: Shut it! That thing caught me off gaurd, if I knew it was hiding there I could've taken care of it.

To release some of that anger he kicked the bottle imprisoning the villain.

Sludge Villain: Urgh!

The impact caused the cap to fall off allowing the villain to escape.

Goon 2: You shouldn't waste your time on Midoriya, he's got that dog that follows him everywhere.

~Flashback~