37

☀︎

Stepping into the mansion and kicking off our shoes, Xavier throws his broad frame onto the couch in the dark living room and I sit down on the one across from him. Not having anything between us, and being able to admire every little detail of his body makes me dizzy. From his strong legs, to his bulging chest, to his broad shoulders, to his sharp jawline and those black eyes that are staring at me. 

He doesn't know what he does to me, simply by existing. I never thought this is where I would end up with someone from the Romano family. 

My mind goes back to everything that happened tonight, from me threatening Marc, to us leaving to The Dungeon together. Dancing with Rocco and realising that Mike was trying to catch me, killing the man in question and then leaving with Xavier. Everything happened so quickly, but I'm glad I got rid of yet another one trying to come for me. 

I can't trust anyone it seems, but I'm still willing to give it a try. It's disgusting what people actually choose to do for a random amount of money, they risk my life in order to get some cash. The only one I know wouldn't do that to me, is the man sitting right across from me right now. He already has his money, he has power and fame, he doesn't need any of the things that they offer. 

Xavier is the only one who I can trust, even though he is lying to me about something. 

"Hai ucciso qualcuno stanotte," (You killed someone tonight) He speaks, the smoky tone fills the sultry air and I tilt my head to the side. Being shocked out of my thoughts like that made me kind of confused. His dark eyes scan my frame slowly and I try to appear indifferent, although my body is on fire by the slight attention from him. 

"Sì," I answer simply, not wanting to elaborate on who or why. 

"Do you not care that you could've been caught?" The question isn't accusing, he's simply wondering if I truly don't care. 

The reality is that I don't have an entire mafia to protect me, in case someone ever does catch me killing another person. Xavier could have an entire group of men, sitting right next to him, ready to kill or take the blame instead of him. He is protected and I'm all alone out there. He's completely right. 

"I miei sentimenti non esistono," (My feelings don't exist) I shrug my shoulders, this is the best tactic. I won't admit to feeling anything. "One with no emotions can't care if they get caught, Xavier."

"The only issue is," He starts and supports his elbows onto his strong thighs, leaning forward his face coming dangerously closer to mine. My breath hitches in my dry throat and I can't seem to pull myself away from him, "That you do have feelings, Eloisa."

"Don't be so sure of yourself," I tell him breathlessly. His face is so close to mine I can almost taste the mint on his tongue. When he smirks dangerously at me, I press my thighs together in an attempt to hide and control my arousal. 

The darkness of the living room provokes my filthy thoughts, the need for him overshadows everything. I can't seem to bring myself out of it, my body has been craving his touch for so long now. Even more so, I haven't had sex in a while and this perfect man in front of me is showering me with dirty looks. 

His eyes darken even more and he bites his lip while scanning my body, the sight has my nipples hard for him and goosebumps dance down my spine. A sigh falls from my lips, the tremble in it has Xavier raising an eyebrow at me in a sexy manner. 

"Come here," He growls darkly and I stand on instinct, placing a leg on each side of his thighs I straddle him. His rough hands place themselves on my hips, the fire on my skin has me controlling a gasp on my lips. He pushes me down onto him by my thighs, my throbbing pussy feels his erection instantly and a small whimper escapes me. 

If I can't have sex tonight after feeling him like this, I might die. 

It's that bad. 

My body slowly grinds against his dick, the feeling driving me over the edge and I enjoy how his grip on my hips tightens. A deep breath falls from him before he starts kissing down my heated neck, the feeling of him reaching my sweet spot has me grabbing his wrists tightly and grinding even deeper against his addictive erection. 

I'm so fucking drenched for him, my pussy throbbing to feel his merciless touch. 

"Mi stai uccidendo, Eloisa," (You're killing me) He breathes against my hot skin and I throw my head back, giving him more space to continue his sweet torture on my neck. His intoxicating and masculine scent wafts through the air, and my eyes meet his when one of his hands grip the back of my neck. 

His stare is filled with dark and dangerous lust, his lips are slightly swollen, those hooded black eyes gazing into my own do it for me. My gut tightens and I tangle my hands in his dark hair as our lips clash in a desperate attempt at relieving some of the thick tension in the room. 

His kiss is demanding and consuming, we devour on each other, our hands desperately searching every inch of skin. He groans into the kiss and the sound provokes a moan from me, my body grinds again and his hands settle on my hips, assisting my movements in a rough grip. He wants this as much as I do. 

"Fottimi," (Fuck me) I breathe against his lips and he groans in response. Lifting me easily from the couch my legs clutch themselves around his broad waist, he leads us down the hallway, up the stairs and into what I assume must be his room. 

Everything in here is black and the darkness suits him so perfectly, he is the darkness himself and being in this room makes me dizzy with the thoughts of him. Xavier throws me against the door and kisses me again, the lock of the door is heard in the distance and I smirk against his lips, now officially knowing where this might end up.