𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

*:・゚*:・゚

chapter sixteen !
( takes place during 1x19 'Dream On' )

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

THE LAST THING LUNA WAS EXPECTING to be greeted with at school the next day was Rachel Berry waiting for her by her locker first thing in the morning. At first, Luna assumed that she was just waiting for her boyfriend, as Jesse's locker was right beside hers, but her hypothesis was soon proven wrong when Rachel gave her a wide smile as Luna approached her.

"Hello, Luna!" Rachel greeted cheerily.

Luna eyed the Berry girl warily as she entered her locker combination. "Uh, hi, Rachel." Luna replied, glancing at the other brunette as Rachel seemed to edge closer to her.

"You okay?" She asked in concern as she saw Rachel's somewhat nervous expression.

Rachel seemed to snap out of whatever trance she'd been in, the nervousness fading from her expression as she plastered a large smile on her face.

"How would you feel about helping me make my dream come true?" Rachel asked excitedly.

Luna gave her a weird look. "What are you talking about?" She asked.

"Well, obviously, my number one dream is to become a massive Broadway star." The Berry girl said confidently. "But something that I've always wanted was. . ." Rachel trailed off and this was when Luna realised that whatever Rachel was about to say was very personal to her.

Rachel took note of Luna's softened facial expression and this seemed to encourage her to continue. Luna quickly grabbed her textbooks from her locker and shut the compartment door, before turning around and looping her arm through the other girl's.

They started to walk down the corridor with Rachel and standing close enough together that Rachel could tell her what she wanted to say without other people overhearing them.

"You were saying?" Luna smiled softly, and Rachel reciprocated the smile.

"Yes, as I was saying, one of the things that I've longed for most in my life, is to find out who my birth mother is." Rachel admitted, and Luna suddenly felt a rush of sympathy for her. "I mean, I've never really thought about it until kind of recently and I never wanted to ask my dads in case I hurt their feelings." Rachel finished talking