Chapter Eight

Inna's Pov :-

  I started to panic when he carried me to a car that as parked in front of the hospital , I started to struggle in his arms " No no Josh . Put me down , I - I don't want this ... Leave me alone " I cried and tried to fight to get out of his arms but he squeezed my sides " AHH " I screamed from the pain " That's enough !! I'm hurt just like you in my legs and I'm still carrying you , So shut up " He said annoyed and then it hit me , He was shoot in both his legs !! I sniffed as he put me in the front seat and buckled my seatbelt then closed my door . He walked to his seat and i noticed he wasn't walking properly , Shit ! .

He sat and locked the door from the center lock in his seat , I looked at him and wiped my tears with the back of my hand , he was resting his head on his seat closing his eyes . He looks in so much pain too , He was shot in both his legs , yet he carried me all this way , Yes i'm in pain but not as much as him . I shifted in my seat turning myself a little so that i was facing him , why after what he's done to me I still feel bad for him . I looked at his face and saw a single tear rolled down his cheek and my heart hurt .

I slowly reached his face and wiped it with my thumb .     He opened his eyes shocked by my reaction and looked at me " Do your legs hurt so much ?!" i asked softly and he looked at me in awe which made my heart melt for the first time , he smiled weakly and brought my hand to his lips and kissed it lightly and i didn't feel disgusted by his touch since too long " It's okay .. I can bear the pain for you " he said sweetly . That is my brother who cared but i know that the other side of him is still there , and he's still mental . I still want to stay here with my mother and Chris , but i also want my brother back .

I looked back into his eyes " Please Josh , I wanna stay here with my mother and my boyfriend but at the same time i want you with me as my brother who always cared for me .. Let's go and get you some help " i said sweetly but his eyes turned dark again .     He let out a breath " Listen Inna ! I warned you about talking about getting help and yet you talk again and over again ... And about you staying here wont happen .. I always cared for you and always will do but not as your brother anymore ,but as your husband ... As for your so called ' boyfriend ' , I will forget about you cheating on me with him and we will move on with our life together . Now , shut up and don't talk until we arrive to the yacht or i will punish you hard , you're in enough trouble " He said and my eyes went wide .  

  Husband ?!! So called boyfriend ?!! Cheating on him ?!! And Punish me hard ?!! .. what the hell ?!! He started to drive the car and i thought that i better keep my mouth shut befor he lose it again . I looked out the window and it was still so dark , I looked at the clock and it was 1 a.m , My eyes felt so heavy and i wanted to sleep so bad , I closed my eyes and not a second I was fast asleep .  

  Josh's Pov :-  

God ! She's so beautiful , I wanted so bad to keep staring at her when she's asleep but i had to focus on the rood . I prepared everything for us , I got the yacht and supplied it with everything we need , I got food and drinks although my baby doesn't like wine or beer or anything of that but i know that when we're together she'll drink with me . Now that it passed 12:00 so today is her birthday , today is the day that i will have her , the day that i will make love to her and make her mine , I always made sure that no one touch her , not because i was just her brother , but because i wanted her first time to be with me ; To take her innocence for myself .  

  I parked the car in front of the harbor and unbuckled my seatbelt , I looked at the watch and it was 4:00 a.m . I looked over my baby and saw her beautiful face , her closed eyes and her lips pouting lightly with a strand of her hair falling on her face ; She's just perfect . I trailed my eyes from her face to her chest and saw her breasts out of the hospital gown a little , I licked my lips at the sight in front of me , how much i want to take them into my mouth and suck , lick and nibble on her pinkey nipples . I looked down and saw her bare thighs pressed to each other , Fuck ! I want to spread them and eat her pretty little pussy so much .  I felt my cock hardening so much begging me to set him free from the jeans i'm wearing , I looked at my sleeping beauty and made sure that she is not awake yet , I slowly unbuttoned my jeans and unzibbed it . I lifted myself a little and tucked my boxers down alittle . My cock sprang free that it hit my stomach , I hissed slowly at the sight . The head was so red and sowllen begging to fucking cum .