•°•°• Ch29: sacrifices •°•°•

Elijah's POV 🐶

"Get her inside " I heard someone say from outside the door.

I heard the door being unlocked before two figures entered " In which cell should I put her?" The other guy asked.

I thought it would be those two idiots who tortured me but their voices were strange. "Obviously in the empty cell you idiot" .

"You mean the one that's on the left side of the girl?" The first guy asked.

"Yes you moron!" The other guy exclaimed before muttering " Where the fuck does Shane find these idiots?"

"What ?You kidnapped another girl, you coward motherfuckers?" I gritted out.

"Oh wait till you-" The 'idiot' started saying, but the other guy silenced him by saying "shut the fuck up ,both of you" . He then motioned to him to follow him outside.

"Audrey, can you reach the girl?" I asked.

"No she's far from the bars" She said then added " I think they knocked her out".

"Then we'll have to wait until she wakes up" I said. I couldn't see her face since she had her back to me.

"Elijah" Audrey whispered.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"The guy said the name Shane and I guess he meant the boss's name is Shane" She said.

"So?" I asked confused.

"I- my uncle's name is Shane" She stuttered "Do you think he kidnapped me?" She then asked.

"I.. I don't know " I said truthfully " But why would he kidnap you?".

"I don't know, maybe he had a fight with my brother and he wants to get back at him" She said.

"What does this have to do with your stepbrother?" I was even more confused.

Audrey shook her head then said " No I mean my real brother ,he gave me to that adopting family after my dad died " She then added with a sad tone "I've never known why though, maybe I was too much of a responsibility. I don't blame him though , he was still a kid".

" What about your mum?" I asked.

"She died when I was a kid" She said.

"I bet she was beautiful just like you" I said, trying to cheer her up.

I can see ,from the few rays of sun that escaped through the window, the blush that tinted her cheeks . She nodded her head and said "she was so beautiful and sweet".

" You know, now that I think about it the name Shane seems kinda familiar" I said.

"Yeah?" Audrey asked.

"Ohh!" I exclaimed.

"What? Do you know him?" Audrey asked.

"Not personally but I know he's that fucker uncle's, the one who caused my parents death" I answered.

Audrey's POV 🌹