Chapter 41: Ready

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
Ready
┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

"T-Tae... are you..?"

The man continues to eye you with hungry eyes but before he could reply to you, his phone buzzes. His hand rises only to lay on top of your spine while the other picks up the phone to check his unread message.

You notice his lips gaping at his screen. You blink innocently at his face, waiting for him to update you but with a blank face, Taehyung throws the phone behind him to land on the single sofa.

"I-is everything okay?" You ask, worried.

Taehyung doesn't answer, instead, he caresses your cheek and tucks your hair behind your ear carefully. You continue to stare blankly at him like a curious child until he blurts something that stops your heart.

"How can everything okay when you're right on top of me and I have to control myself?"

Your body instantly heats up and you can feel your cheeks burn as your blush at his confession.

"Tae, what the heck," you hardly mumble as you try to avoid eye contact but end up goggling at his chest. His chest on which you could spot the fade lines in his thin T-shirt, complimenting his big chest. "Tae, you have tidd- I mean, you have a big chest." You shamelessly point out.

"Do you know what else is big?" His deep voice makes your whole body vibrate.

You gulp in response. "My heart," his serious face suddenly breaks into the cutest smile. Of course Tae, of course.

You scoff and with that, all your nervousness washes away. "Oh really? What makes you say that?"

"My heart is big enough to forgive you duh?"

"Forgive m- forgive me?? Hey mister, I didn't do anything to need you to forgive me. If anything, I forgave you," you speak confidently.

"Baby, we're not starting this again," he groans a little too seductively but you try to not get swayed.

"What do you mean? You started it," you blame him. "Plus," your tone shifts into a calmer one as you seductively use your index finger, drawing a line at the side of Taehyung's face. "You shouldn't start what you can't finish," you quote him.

"Really?" Taehyung sarcastically asks. "Hmm, this sounds familiar," he pretends. "Maybe I should start something that I know I can finish... or rather, we."

It takes your mind around three more seconds to finally understand what he's getting at and your lips part in response to Taehyung. Silence falls into the atmosphere unexpectedly, even though it feels as if your eyes are the ones conversing at this point.

You both feel your hearts racing faster than Ferrari while gazing at each other intensely before you forward your head towards him by an inch. Although it's such a little movement that's hardly noticeable, Taehyung doesn't waste anymore seconds to grab your waist tightly and jerk your whole body up so your face is exactly on top of him. Once he does that, he places his right hand on the crook of your neck and smashes his lips onto yours.

You mimic his lip movements but he only seems to deepen the kiss more and more. Your mind went blank and all you could think of Taehyung. You want him. It's like even when he's with you right now, you still want him. As you continue to sip onto each others' lips, you couldn't help but want more so you grab Taehyung's t-shirt and pull him more towards you like he isn't already. Taehyung groans softly, low in his throat, and then his body starts to lift while your legs travel to the other side of the safe for both of you to end up in a sitting position, except you're on his lap.