- Authors Note -

Hey You beautiful souls!
I'm so beyond happy to be writing a second book!

Started | October 13th 2020
Finished | ongoing

This will be very different from my first ever fan fiction as it is a soft Harry. I feel as though my writing skills have improved as I can tell this is going to be my favourite book to write so far! Please feel free to check out my first fan fiction but If you chose to read this one first then I highly encourage you don't go back to that one!

I have all my major ideas planned out, but please I just ask that you bare with me. School is biting my ass right now and I don't want this book to feel like a chore simply because it's a beautiful lil' journey for the both of us.

If you are here from my first fan fiction and you've stuck it out to read this or even if this is the first one of mine you have read, I thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Nothing makes me happier than for people to love the little worlds I create inside my head just as much as I do! I will never not find comfort in doing so.

|| Couple things ||

- I have switched this book to mature as it will have some dark themes! I will put "TW" at the top of every chapter I feel is needed. If for whatever reason I have forgotten or you feel the need for one to be there then do not be afraid to call me out.

- No hate is tolerated here! Whether that be to me, anyone reading this book or my hard work in general. I understand if this book is not for you! That's totally okay, but please don't go out of your way to make fun of something I work hard on.

- The chapters in this book begin off quite short but I do promise they get much longer Please stick around as each chapter is necessary to the characters growth and insight of what their life is like.

//

Please note I am not a professional writer,
I'm just a girl who enjoys writing on here as an escape!

I'm still learning and growing on ongoing situations happening in the world right now. If for whatever reason I haven't managed to capture an emotion or It's easily identifiable something is wrong with how I've Portrayed a certain topic then please
Tell me

\\

Cast

Harry Styles
As himself

Ana De ArmasAs Aaliyah Moreno

Ana De Armas
As Aaliyah Moreno

Isabella medeiros SchereAs Raven Garcia

As Raven Garcia

Please also know that none of the characters portray who they are in real life! (Even though it is a soft book, it is completely AU !!)

au: alternate universe

I think that's pretty much all from me you pretty people.

Please have fun with reading this book. I've taken my time to plan it all out and I hope you enjoy it all as much as I will love writing it.

Remember to treat people (as well as yourself) with kindness. My DM's are always open.

Use this space to recommend/self promote  stories! There's lots of unappreciated authors on here and I want you to have the chance to post a link to your stories for others and myself to eventually get round to in the future! I love reading the different worlds you all create.

Votes and comments are much much appreciated as I like to hear what you're all thinking about the story!

Without anymore waiting,
Please enjoy

Sunflower

- Ashleigh.

𝑎𝑙𝑙  𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑠 𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑒𝑟𝑣𝑒𝑑 | 2𝑔ℎ𝑜𝑠𝑡𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑎ℎ𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦

||||