Chapter 5 Bond

The journey back to London was amazing and sweet because of Harry being with her. Harry and Sierra talked a lot through out the whole time and he told her as much as he could from his first year to 4th year when he and Cedric become really close, also told her about the dark wizard Voldemort and the battle of Hogwarts, the golden trio, there time in Hogwarts, Dumbledore, Snape, Hagrid and about his family how Ginny is waiting for her to come back home, how James is a big fan of her and of course Albus.

  “Wow they all sound excited I really want to meet them” said Sierra as the landed and were in the car going to Scott Residence.

The flight experience was new to Harry and he told this to Sierra who found it quite amusing.

“They're excited too I've sent a letter to Ginny she was really happy that you decided to come back and the kids they don't know about you but I'm going to tell them as soon as I reach home. Probably Ginny will be quite disappointed by not seeing you with me but no worries” said Harry happily. He had a great time with her goddaughter and was so impressed by her. She was much smarter, Brave, talented then he thought she would be. He just loved the time he spent with her and so did she.

“I like traveling by car at night though this one cannot fly like the one you told me you travelled by in your second year but I would like to drive one like that and I hope I drive it better than Ron” she said sarcastically to which Harry laughed.

“Yeah I hope so because I don't think there can be a car as strong as Mr. Weasley's ford” Harry said with a grin and they both laughed.

“When are we going to daig.... diagon Alley......well hope that's right....can we go tomorrow afternoon please I want books I want to know more about wizarding world” Sierra said politely. She wasn't very open to people and never asked them for something but this was Harry and her curiosity gets the best of her. Harry chuckled at how curious she was.

“oh yeah that'll be good Ginny, James and Albus will be there as well so you will be able to meet them” said Harry.

“That's good I wanna meet them too” said Sierra excitedly.

She was looking out from the window when she remembered something.

“Uncle Harry I remember you” she said quickly. Harry frowned at her in confusion. “What do you mean?” he asked the little girl.

“umm....you know when I met you at my house I had this feeling that I have heard your voice before, it was familiar when you spoke to me the first time but I couldn't quite figure it out. But then when I was thinking properly I heard you saying my name, I also remember dad's and mum's voice......I've heard them in my dreams too.” she explained.

Harry looked at her in utter disbelief she was just minutes old at that time “It's really impressive that you remember, like you were just a new born at that time and you still remember that after 11 years it's quite exceptional” said Harry.

“um I don't know but it's good right I member their voices” said Sierra with an innocent child like smile. Harry just smiled at her and pulled her cheeks gently which she didn't objected as it was just Harry. She would have refused it if it was someone else.

“Did dad hated me? Because mum...she....she died because of m- me” Sierra asked sadly. She felt guilty because she thought that it was her because of whom her mother died. She couldn't keep it any longer so she finally asked.

Harry looked at her and pushed an arm around her and made her sit closer to him, he placed one hand on side of her face
                   “No sweetie not at all.....and don't you say that again..ok? Your mum didn't die because of you it was the blood curse it's a serious blood malediction....your mother was cursed but we didn't knew about it. Giving birth to a child for the person who has a blood curse is risky your mother was brave and strong but the curse....it was stronger and she couldn't survive. It's not your fault no one knew this was going to happen. Don't you ever blame your self we all love you your mum, your dad, me, Ginny we love you so so much. Okay?” he told her.

She just nodded and buried her face in his chest and breath in her Godfather's sent of safety. Harry held her close and kissed the top of her head. Sierra felt this feeling after a long time in her like. Maybe she never felt like this before so safe, secure, happy and home like.

He let out a happy sigh and held her close. He waited so long to be with his little girl and now finally he was.

Robert Scott's House:

When they finally reached her house they gave each other a quick hug “Good night sweetheart

When they finally reached her house they gave each other a quick hug “Good night sweetheart....go straight to bed after you change and sleep well ok?” instructed Harry to which she nodded with a smile.

“Good night uncle Harry sleep well you too I'll see you tomorrow” she said and Harry  patted her cheeks and she went inside the house.

____________________________________________________________________

Thankyou for reading.

Hope you liked it. Any suggestions just drop it in the comment section.

DISCLAIMER.................

I DO NOT OWN HARRY POTTER. HARRY POTTER IS OWNED MY
J. K. ROWLING.

THANKYOU ❤️