Chapter 15

Amusement brightened his eyes, even more when I scowled at him. "Get that look off your face. And I do know how to dance."

His tongue ran over his lips. "Oh yeah? Go and do it."

"The strip club is down the road." A chuckle left his mouth. He pushed himself further from the edge and then stood up.

When he held his hand out to me, I glanced at him with confusion.

"Come on then." He urged.

"What are you doing?" I asked, though I couldn't help myself from slowly slipping my hand in. And when I touched his skin, my insides gave me a little squeeze. One that only made me panic even more.

"I'm going to teach you how to dance. Well, formally dance anyway." He shrugged as I stood up.

A sardonic breath left my mouth. I tried snatching my hand and walking away from him but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him.

"Number 1: Position your hands."

I studied his face to see if he was joking, but he wasn't. "You can't be serious."

"Stop being a pain in the ass and just listen."

He used his hand to place my arm behind his neck, before holding my free hand. It fit into his hand so perfectly, which only made me stiffen with tension even more.

His other hand dropped to my waist. Shit. When he gripped it firmly, my body shivered with satisfaction.

God I needed to find a boyfriend. I was so man-hating I never realised how much I actually lacked one.

He looked into my eyes, sensing my unease. "Relax, breathe."

He waited for me to breath, and I silently exhaled before we started swaying to the sounds of nothing.

"See?" He said as I tried my hardest not to mess up. Boy would I look like a total freak if I did.

We swayed for a while, and with time I started to relax more. I guess it wasn't as bad as I made it out to be.

I had no choice but to look into his eyes. That and I couldn't find the power to move mine off of him. Seeing his crystal like eyes in in the sunlight was simply entrancing.

"I'm going to dip you now."

"What?"

"Watch this." He pulled me to the side and dipped me down with his arms as I gasped. His fingers dug into my skin through my clothes, making the hair on the back of my neck stand on end. He then pulled me back up.

"Where did you learn all of this?" I asked.

"My parents. They wanted to raise their kids with manners and ettiquette."

"Well what happened to you then?" I asked in a joking way, we were still lightly swaying.

"I'll throw you off this building." He replied making a snicker leave my mouth.

"Why do you never show anyone how good you really are?"

"You think I'm good?"