A Chicago Love Story (Part 5)

I went to school mad asf the next day. Ion know who tf that was texting my number on sum bs but baby they was finna get dis ATL fade. I put on some black AF1s, joggers, a tank top, and put my hair in a bun. I walked out the door before Momma and Daddy seen me. I shot Momma a text and told her I left early. I was walking past the corner store and seen Von standing out there with his homies. Von: "AYE!" I turned my head and ran across the street. Von: "Ayo whatchu dressed like that for ma?" Me: "Don't worry bout it boo." I gave him a kiss on his cheek and one of Von's homeboys said "Damn Von das you?" I walked in the store and seen Daijah. I decided to wait until I got to school to say sum to her. 

When I got there I had to keep a look out for Von because I knew he was gon try and stop me. At lunch, I stayed near the bathrooms cus I knew Daijah always came there to wait for Von. I walked into the bathroom and peeked out. I seen Von looking around asking folks if they had seen me. Daijah called Von over and tried asking him something but he cut her off and asked her if she'd seen me. Daijah: "Ion know where Layla at. Anywayyyss Vonuhh." Von: "It's Laiya. What do you want? Everyday you ask me some typa dumbass question that idgaf bout. I'm looking for my girl so hurry da fuck up." Daijah: "Yo girl?" Von: "Yeah. Respect that. I ain't got time for you." After Von walked off and I couldn't see him I ran out and punched that bitch in her face. Me: "Ion preciate you sending yo corny ass friends to come at me for a nigga that don't even wantchu no mo shawty! Baby I'm not the one to be played with!!" 

Von turned around and seen me. He ran over and pushed me off of her. Von: "LAI DA FUCK IS YOU DOIN" Me: "TELL THIS HOE TO STOP SENDING HER GOONIES AFTER ME JUS CUS SHE WANT YOU BACK! I'M GETTIN TIRED OF DIS HOE VON I STG!" She got up and tried to hit me so I grabbed her jacket and slung her on the floor. Von Picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. Me: "UHNT UHN BITCH LEMME TF GO! IAN DONE YET BITCH IMMA BE BACK!" He took me to the stairwell where nobody be at and tried to calm me down. Von: "Damn ma, she didn't get one hit in." Me: "I'm getting tired of that hoe and her bullshit mane. She's a pussy ass hoe who want you back but too scared to step on her own so she gotta send her lil Paw Patrol squad to try and come fa me." Von started laughing at me and said "Ian know you was feisty like that mama." Me: "When I find out which one of her lil scooby dooby ass friends is, imma beat that hoe ass too." Von: "No you not boo. Yo ass ain finna do shit else." The principal came around the corner and told me and Von to follow him. 

Principal: "Well Mr. Bennett, I'm not surprised to see you back in here once again, but you Ms. Anderson, I'm disappointed." Me: "Von ain't have nun to do wit it. He broke up the fight." Principal: "How'd the fight get started Mr. Bennett?" Von: "Why you asking me? I wasn't the one fighting." Me: "It started because Daijah got jealous of me then she sent her lil friend to come and cuss me out. Ion een kno how dem hoes got my number but I waited on her and I went in." Principal: "Language. And do you think that's a valid reason to do that?" Me: "Maybe not to you but to me it seems pretty valid." The principal sighed loudly and pinched the bridge of his nose. Principal: "Mr. Bennett, you're free to go back to class. Laiya you stay here. Dayvon, tell Daijah to come in." Me: "Don't bring dat girl in here na." Principal: " She's going to sit next to me. Please don't try nothing." Daijah walked in and her face was SWOLE. I held back laughter and adjusted myself. Principal: "Daijah what happened?" Daijah: "I was standing outside of the bathroom talking to Von and he had asked me where she was at. Then she came out the bathroom and started beating me up just because I was talking to Von" Me: "No bitch. You got it twisted. I beat yo ass because you was talking shit about me tryna be tuff, then when I stepped, you sent yo lil minion to try and hurt my feelings so I beat yo ass and once I found out who it was, Imma beat they ass too."