Nerd x Jock

Warning: Bullying and slurs! If you have a problem with these types of subjects please wait for my next wholesome story k? Hope you recover from whatever made you traumatize. Stay safe and drink some hot cocoa :))

Mikey's Part                                                                                                                                                                        Mikey walked down the halls of George Perp High in fear of his bullies. He hadn't seen them all day, and the only notice of them was a note left on his locker (slur warning!!!),  You better run you f*cking f*****.  Mikey was quivering as he walked to the exit doors and stepped outside. He hoped that luck was on his side and he would make it on the path home and be safe. But, sadly luck wasn't on his side today. Someone put a hand on his shoulder and dragged him in the alleyway. Mike looked up to see the snarled face of his tormenter. He closed his eyes as he prepared for a beating of a lifetime. 

John's Part                                                                                                                                                                                  John had exited the gym having just finished his game of basketball. He hung his gym back over his shoulders as he talked to his buddies. They were talking about the girls in the school and who they would date. John was bisexual and would date anyone with a nice personality. But he didn't have a crush at the moment. Yet all the girls in the school seemingly had a crush on him, and he was kinda over it. "Ugh, why can't girls just leave me alone," John said as he walked out to the exit doors. "Your lucky dude! You're a literal chick magnet and your complaining?!" "I would happily take some of the girls that are attracted to you. " Said his friend. "Same here." said another. The boys ran to the school bus to get home while John stayed behind to wait for his ride. As he was waiting he heard something horrifying, "NOOOOO!" "HELP MEEE! PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!" 

Both John and Mikey's Part                                                                                                                                               (assault warning) John ran around the corner to see Mikey get kicked in the face and punched in the stomach by one dude, as another one held him in place. The boy whimpered in pain as blood rushed from his nose and his stomach begin to patch up with bruises. The guy punching him pulls out a pocket-knife and was getting ready to slash the poor boy. John ran as fast as he could before the assault could take place and he pushed the dude to the ground. He flipped him over and lifted him by the collar of his shirt. "You mess with him again and I will make sure to have your body in a gutter." You got that?" He threw the assaulter on the ground and they both ran off.  John turned to the Mikey who was now curled up on the brick wall petrified of what just occurred. 

"Hey, do you need any help getting home?" Mikey nodded his head as he sat there scared. John reached a hand out towards Mikey's direction, "I'm John." Mikey hesitated at first but then grabbed his hand. "I-i'm Michael, my nickname is Mikey." John helped Mikey stand up and walked him to his car. As he drove he decided to take Mikey to his house instead so that he could fix his injuries. Where are we going?" Mikey said confused. "To my place to help with those injuries." "Oh okay." Once they arrived Mikey and John went inside, "You can sit on the couch." John said. "O-oh okay," Mike said. John came back a minute later with a medical kit. He patched up the wounds and placed a hand on the boy's face, "you look so beautiful," he whispered as he stood up to go get him a heated blanket. Mikey stood there calm and flustered. He laid back down on the couch and waited for John to get back. John walked into the room to see Mikey half asleep. He put the heated blanket on top of him to keep him warm and put his head on his lap.  He laid back on the couch as the sun began to set, this was the start of a wonderful relationship to come. 

The End. 

🖤 Thank you guys for reading! Now, I'm going to go wrap myself in a heated blanket and listen to vintage music. Have a good day/night! :p 🖤