All I have

Ace/Liam's POV

Ace/Liam's POV

I look to my left and see her beautiful smile. She was looking out the window and at the trees as we were waiting for her name to be called at Dr. Ashley's office.

Alex was beyond perfect. I felt like I had a purpose to this world whenever I was around her. The moment I met her, I knew I needed to change my life in order to have a chance with her. I never would have as Ace. But as Liam, I do. The past few days have been the best days of my entire life. Holding her, making her smile, comforting her, I've never been this happy. However, the fact that I was lying to her kept on eating me away. No matter how happy we both were, I knew that sooner or later, I would have to tell her the truth and everything will change.

I decided to show her the exhibit at the museum. It was a project that I, well that Ace, had been working on for many years. It was like a place for me to get away, a false world that I created that only has peace. Unfortunately, I was never able to complete the project after I left. I also had no motivation, with work and the crazy life I had. But with Alex, I was motivated to finish the project. I had hope that life actually does have a meaning, with her.

After we left the museum, she told me that she needed to stop by Dr. Ashley's office since she had an appointment

"Why? Is everything alright?" I ask a bit worried

"I'm alright don't worry. I just need to refill my medication and talk about some stuff, don't worry." she reassures me and holds my hand to calm down my nerves

I was aware of her panic attacks and the depression she had gone through. It made me feel terrible, knowing that I escaped the harsh life I had as Ace and just left it on her. It was a horrible thing to do. Which is why I was worried when she needed to visit the doctors office. Was everything alright?

I was also a bit nervous to see Ashley again. I only told him that I started working for Alex as her chauffeur. I haven't told him that we got closer...

"Alexandra" I hear the nurse call her name

"I'll be out here" I say to Alex, she nods her head in confirmation and walks towards the room

Sitting in the waiting room, I decided to contact a few of my previous security team to get them back at the house. Something happened earlier this morning when Alex was looking through the security cameras and I was a bit worried. She wouldn't tell me what it was or what happened, but I still wanted to make sure she was safe.

I dial the number I had

"AK Security how can I help you?" a man answers

"Hello, I'm calling on behalf of the Anderson household, I would like to request 24/7 supervision at the mansion. There already is an existing file" I say and provide them with the file number

"Sir, we already received a call a few hours ago and have reopened the Anderson case. A team is already set up to be sent for supervision at the mansion" he says