~BLISSFUL NIGHT~

(Me: *Writing lemon with murderous intent*)

Finally, February was long gone and we've now stepped into the month of March, well, two weeks into it actually, meaning that we're four months away from our graduation.

Over the last two weeks from where we left off, things have been smooth sailing, no lewd ogre trying to kidnap me anymore, I could finally walk on the streets without five bodyguards watching my surroundings intensely, although I will miss our usual evening talks.

But just because they're not guarding me doesn't mean we're still not friends, they would sometimes ambush me when I'm outside with Thomas and Katelyn or even while I'm with Hellen to eat lunch or to just even talk to me and start conversation.

*Sigh...* Of course, Vel still was keeping up with her antics and was trying to get me flustered every time we came into contact, pinning me against walls, pulling me closer to her, being physical and many more.

Hellen's bound to pop a vein if she continues.

And Hellen, well, we haven't really moved any further within our relationship, even though I nearly boned her in an alleyway. The moment just never rose again, even when we're kissing in private, she always managed to keep her head and control her lust.

I wasn't about to beg her for sex, expecially with exams coming up, so I had to stay focused and ace this thing, it could come later after I've assured my seat in college.

And with tonight being one of the many full moons of the year, I was slightly worried, it was times like these that mamono lust levels hit the peak, so Hellen was going to have to spend the next couple of hours in her house locked up, while her hormones screamed at her to copulate with me.

If I'm being honest, thinking about it like that was getting me hard, my girlfriend begging me to cum inside of her unprotected and give her puppies, it all seemed like a dream, but very realistic and could possibly happen.

"Again, I find you staring off into space," the sudden voice made me snap out of my fantasies and turn my head to the source, Hellen herself. "Oh, U-Uh," I shift my legs to the side so that she wouldn't notice my bulge, but I was too slow.

"I saw it, Shigo, why are you even hiding it, you know that every part of you belongs to me and every part of me belongs to you," she said before sitting down beside me, "I...I know..." I turned back to how I was originally sitting and she wrapped her arm around my neck.

"But, I am curious as to why you have a boner~" she said with a mischievious smile, "Well, I was..." "Thinking about me under the effects of the full moon?" she questioned with a head tilt, I nodded and she pulled me onto her even tighter. "Hmmm, is that so~" she asked, her ruby red eyes squinted, her other hand reached for my chin and lifted my head up so I could look at her, she leaned down and placed a few kisses on my lips before pulling back.

"Y'know, I don't have to be intoxicated by a moon to ride your cock for you, after all, we never did finish what we started from back then~" she groomed my cheek, I flared up in embarressment. 

"What, you don't want to?" she asked, "No, it's not that I don't want to...it's just...I don't know the whole approach when it comes to it, like, what do I do to initiate it and stuff," I tried putting the very confusing topic into words, "Yeah, I understand, expecially someone with your experience, hehe~" she giggled.