13

"Fuck..L-Luka do you have to be s-so rough.." you desperately said as you tried to catch your breath.

"Almost there..." he whispered softly as he leaned closer to you.

"Fuck!..." you whispered as the sound of the piercing gun echoed through the room.

"All done!" he said as he inserted an earring into your newly pierced cartilage.

If anyone were to walk by, they would probably think that something entirely different was going on.

Luka handed you the mirror as you tilted your head to the side to see the new piercing he gave you.

He wasn't exactly a professional, but he promised that this wasn't his first time..and you did plan on adding a few new piercings to your body.

"How do I look..?" You asked as you ran your fingers over the earring.

"Like the same [Y/N] I saw when we first met.." he reassured, rummaging through his clothes to find an old beanie.

You rolled your eyes and pulled out your phone, swiping through your favorite social media platform..."yeah..whatever..." you grumbled.

BUZZ BUZZ

[Chloe 🐝]
You are invited to join Chloe Bourgeois at her Father's hotel for a party this weekend. The party is casual and snacks will be provided, no need to RSVP! Show up if you'd like

xoxoxo, Chloe

"Looks like someone hacked her phone" Luka chuckled as he leaned over your shoulder to read the text.

"Yeah maybe.." you squinted as you tried to look for anything hidden in the text.

You looked over at Luka's phone to see that he didn't receive an invite, probably because he wasn't in your class.

"So are you gonna go..?" He rested his chin on your shoulder as your arm reached across your chest to flick his nose.

"It would be rude of me to not.."

BUZZ BUZZ

[Chloe 🐝]
Meet me at my father's hotel later, don't be late!

"Looks like someone's got a date with the Mayor's daughter" he teased as he got up to sit on his bed. He reached over to grab his guitar and began strumming a soft melody.

"Why me..? I thought Chloe hated everyone except herself..?" you said as you began gathering your stuff.

"Beats me, I'm just glad I didn't get an invite, partys aren't exactly my thing" he twirled his guitar pick around his fingers as he looked up to meet your eyes.

"You'd better get going if you're gonna meet your new girlfriend for your date." He teased with a chuckle.

"Atleast I've got a date, you can't even catch one with the girl you actually like-" you teased back except there was nothing but silence.

...

"Sh-shit I didn't mean to..."

"I think you should go [Y/N].." he whispered as he looked down at his guitar.

"Yeah..right..thanks for the piercing.."

♡♡♡