Shopping

"Seriously?" Lucifer questioned.

"What?" Beelzebub asked back, with that grin of hers.

"I already told you not to dress too formally... and yet... you wear that."

Beelzebub is in her complete fly attire, which makes it awkward, since Lucifer is just wearing her casuals. 

"Sorry, I don't know human's perspectives completely, so I might as well just give it a shot."

"Ugh, whatever. Everyone, me and Beel will be outside, Judgement; you take care of things, Cerberus; don't do illegal shit, and Justice... be more productive. The big guy will come back at 8." Lucifer ordered everyone, before she leaves the house with Beelzebub.

The two exits the Helltaker's house and locked the main door. Beelzebub walked before Lucifer.

"What's a grocery store, Lucy?" Beelzebub asked.

"Just some random shop that sells the most essentials." Lucifer replied. "We're going for a big one this time."

"Sounds fun." Beel cheered, and smiled.

"Not really, it's actually just you looking for stuff and nothing else. It's easy to get lost in there too."

"So you want me to tail you?" Beelzebub smirked at Lucifer.

"If you don't want to get lost, then sure." 

Eventually, the two stopped talking as they walked. Lucifer looked down and keep having thoughts in her brain, while Beelzebub looked emotionless as she looked around the town. Lucifer then looked up to see Beelzebub just getting her eyes on the shops. In due course, Beelzebub started a conversation.

"This world is very beautiful." She praised.

"Yeah, much more colorful than hell, isn't it?" Lucifer joined.

"Not even comparable to the abyss. That place stinks." Beelzebub added on.

Eventually, Lucifer has her thoughts in her brain, and she blurted out. 

"I think you're beautiful too."

Beelzebub got surprised, and turned to look at Lucifer. Lucifer immediately felt like regretting everything as she flustered. Beelzebub just keep staring at her as they walk. Sooner, Beelzebub grabbed Lucifer's hand and squeezed it, with her pitiful eye sockets.

"Please don't say that kind of things to anyone but me, okay?" And then she let her hand go and the conversation was put to a halt immediately.

Lucifer was so confused, she got that happened on purpose. She never knew she would stop hating as well as developing something for this person.

Eventually, the two arrived to a large supermarket's entrance.

"I guess this is the one." Lucifer said.

"Whoa." Beelzebub said surprisingly. Since she never actually seen anything but her own castle. "This is bigger than the house."

"Duh, imagine how big a store the size of an average house can be."

The two entered the store, Lucifer got herself a trolley once they got pass the entrance.

"They need a car to take these products?" Beelzebub questioned.

"Not exactly. This isn't a car. It's a cart. In case you didn't come here to buy things that fits your hands."

"This is interesting."

The two walked into an aisle, then to another aisle. Eventually, they gathered every ingredient that allows them to make more pancakes.

"Do you guys ever considered making anything but a pancake?" Beelzebub asked.

"Kinda, the Helltaker made spaghetti once. Let's just say it's not everyone's favorite." Lucifer answered kindly.

"What about ordering something? I heard people ordered pizzas."

Lucy then looked at Beel a bit more sternly and said.

"That would cause a big chaos."

"Ah? Why?"

"Usually the pizza is slized into maximum 12 slices. Everyone would eat one but Cerberus would snatch everything."

"How many would they eat?"

"I think... 7 of them at least?"

"Holy shit." Beel said, with a shocked face. 

Eventually Lucifer had every item she needed on the list, and they went to the cashier before leaving the place. 

"It's about 128 dollars." Said the cashier.

"What? It was cheaper before!" Lucifer complained.

"Well it's more expensive now. Afford it or leave it." The cashier replied rudely.

Beelzebub then stared the cashier down with her dangerous aura silently, stern enough to change the cashier's words.

"U-Ugh... fine! 115 dollars!!" The cashier as he shivered. Lucifer then paid it and left the mart. 

"That was exciting." Beelzebub cheered, as she carried one of the bags.

"Yeah, thanks a lot." Lucifer replied. 

"I learned quite a lot today. Thank you."

"Nah, you're just a dumbass." Lucifer teased.

"Hey, don't say that ~" Beelzebub snickered. 

The two eventually had a fun time chattering all the way home. When they reached the Helltaker's house, it was already 10 pm, and the Helltaker himself is already home. Lucifer then unlocked the main door, and Cerberus barked upon her and Beel's arrival home.

Beelzebub put some of the stuff on the counter, and went to her room. While that, Lucifer went to take a shower. 

Meanwhile, while the two were busy, some gossiping ran around across the living room.

"Hey Malinka, do you think that Boss like that freckles chick?" Zdrada asked Malina.

"Why do you feel like I care?" Malina answered, which isn't really answering, but more like avoiding the question. Eventually, she does. "I kinda think so."

Cerberus and Azazel heard the convo and jumped straight in. "Boss is in love?"

The demon sisters shushed the doggies and the angel. They definitely would get their asses whooped upside down if Lucifer or Beelzebub heard this.