fred weasley : expensive clothes and tiny apartments

(Y/N) strode into the Weasleys Wizards Wheezers Joke Shop with a smile on her lips, her head on a swivel in awe at the world she was engulfed with. Around her was a whole new world than the dusty brick alley way she had just stepped in out of. Instead of classic Wizarding books across shelves she was met with bright colored walls lined with boxes filled with all kinds of tricks.

The joy and lively ness of the shop was impressive against the often dreary alley outside the walls of the joke shop. Although the alley had begun to brighten up with the reconstruction after the demise of Lord Voldemort at the Battle of Hogwarts. Prior to this most of Diagon Alley had been mostly deserted, as everyone was running scared of Voldemort and his band of Death Eaters.

Now the Death Eaters we're running in fear, scattering to the far corners as they prayed to Salathzar and the other three Founders for the return of the Dark Lord. And with this turn of events in the war the Weasleys Wizards Wheezers Joke Shop had been the first step to bringing life back to Diagon Alley.

(Y/N) wasn't sure how Fred and George had done it, taken their one true passion and love and turned it into such a successful business. She, for the life of her, still hadn't really figured it out. For now (Y/N) was helpful her previous Professor McGonagall rebuilt Hogwarts, with hopes of becoming a Professor there once it reopened.

"Y/L/N?" One of the ginger haired twins questioned as they caught sight of her through the vast crowd of the store.

(Y/N) turned on her heels as she hear her name called, "George! Just the man I was looking for, well one of them." She explained, tossing her arms around his shoulders, careful not to spill the drinks her in hands. "Oh here, this one is for you." (Y/N) said, pulling back from the embrace and thrusting one of the cups into George's hands.

"Oh thank you, I really am quite parched." George admitted, tilting his head back and nearly downing the drink in one gulp.

"I can imagine." (Y/N) joked, "It rather packed in here, no?" She asked, taking a step closer to him as a pair of Wizards moved to step behind her.

George rested a hand on her shoulder, "Numbers sure are picking up." He nodded in agreement, scanning the crowd. "Were you looking for Fred too?"

"Oh yes!" (Y/N) exclaimed, touching the top of the other drink she had brought for the other twin. "You wouldn't happen to know where he is, would you?"

"Of course I do. He just snuck into the back office to do some more display ideas, rather boring stuff really." George told her, pointing at a small door almost hidden in the far back corner of the store. "I'm sure he'll be rather excited you've come to interrupt him."

"Thank you George." She told him, smiling up at the twin before she started off towards the back of the store.

(Y/N) hadn't been friends with the twins long, in fact for most of their time at Hogwarts together (Y/N) couldn't stand the prankster twins. She had been in Slytherin, making her an obvious enemy to them seeing as they were Gryffindors. Not even to mention the fact that she had been a Chaser for the Slytherin Quidditch Team, making her yet another obvious target for the twins because they had been the Gryffindor Beaters.

But once the Umbridge had come to Hogwarts (Y/N) had quickly decided which side of the war she was on, and as such joined Harry and his 'Dumbledores Army'. This had been one of the first positive times that (Y/N) had interacted with the twins.

After George and Fred had left Hogwarts (Y/N) didn't see them as much. Until she had been recruited by the Order of the Phoenix, by Dumbledore and Professors Lupin recommendations.

Once the war was in full swing (Y/N) had left her Pureblood family manor as she realized that they were not on the her side of the war. When she had no place to stay, the Weasleys had welcomed her with open arms.