daisuga corpse bride au

not really a oneshot-

also i got this idea from boop.nico on instagram!!

☆☆☆

Daichi as Victor Van Dort

Michimiya as Victoria Everglot

Sugawara as Emily

Oikawa as Lord Barkis Bittern (I'm not even sorry)

☆☆☆

Please watch this movie i'm begging you it's literally my favorite movie

☆☆☆

THE. PIANO. DUET.

it would be so powerful.

PLEASE THIS BUT DAISUGA???? YESSSSSSS FUCK PLEASEEEEEEE

☆☆☆

with a defeated sigh, daichi picked up the bouquet of wilted flowers and made his way down the crooked steps. the further he went down, the clearer the he could hear the sad melody suga was playing on his piano.

with quiet steps, daichi walked up to suga. the lump in his throat grew as his head scrambled to put together an apology. how was he supposed to apologise? daichi had lied to suga. he had ran off to be with a woman. while daichi didn't really want to be married to suga, it didn't change the fact that they still were. it didn't change the fact that he had embarrassed suga and rubbed salt into an open wound.

suga might've been dead, but he certainly still had feelings. and daichi had stepped all over them.

"i," daichi said while gesturing to the bouquet, his voice barely heard over suga playing over him, "think you dropped this." suga didn't respond, instead continuing to play the piano, each low note sending a stab into daichi's heart. with a deep breath, daichi set the bouquet down on the cushion. "i'm sorry," he repeated himself, "i'm sorry i lied to you about wanting to see my parents. it's just this whole day hasn't gone," he stopped to take a frustrated breath in while sitting on the piano stool, "well, according to plan."

suga once again ignored him. he took a pause in his melody, only for daichi to repeat it in a higher octave. giving him a side eyed glare, suga switched up the melody. daichi repeated it again, and suga found himself annoyed. he added a second hand in. this time, daichi didn't repeat it. he played a more upbeat tune, stopping to see if suga would repeat it. when suga turned to face the wall away from daichi, propping his elbow up, daichi sighed and played once more. he faced the back of suga's head with a smile, but suga rolled his eyes and stayed turned to the wall.

not knowing what to do, daichi changed tunes again, and much to his surprise, suga joined in full force. he turned to the ashen blond, a smirk grazing his face. daichi smiled again as well, keeping his eyes on his corpse husband, although suga had looked back to the keys.

nearing the end of the song, suga's skeleton hand broke away from his wrist, the golden ring shining brightly. it continued to play, then ran up daichi's arm, across his broad shoulders, then down to his other elbow.

"pardon my enthusiasm," suga giggled, a small smile forming on his face.

daichi gently picked up suga's sentient hand and reattached it for him, the joint snapping back into place with a click. he returned suga's smile. his voice was soft, like a kitten, yet just a bit horse, worn from the long night of panicked screams. "i like your enthusiasm."