Ch46 - Let me explain.

The shock that Jian Jian felt from the sheer coincidence of seeing the name of KK's minor account among his teammates after he called him a person who lacked morals, could not be described with mere words. However, the person who suffered from the greatest shock was not him; whether it was Kang Shengzhe or You Liangxing... both of them were more surprised than him.

The moment he heard Little Sword Fairy's voice, Kang Shengzhe's heart had squeezed with a terrible yet extremely distinct premonition that he was shit out of luck. Truth to be told, he was so shocked that he could not say a single thing for a long while.

It was too coincidental.

Why did it have to be this coincidental, to the extent where he had to be matchmade with an anchor while he was on his minor account? Worse still, and by death itself, why did it have to be an anchor he knew well? Kang Shengzhe stiffened up, and he did not know how to react to the sudden happenings.

He reflexively glanced at Liang Liang's floor. The microphone icon was flashing, but it did not emit any sound. The voice channel was quiet, and only Little Sword Fairy's voice was constantly resounding through the game instance.

"Shit, isn't this KK, it is, isn't it?! I'm not hallucinating, damn, it really is, why are you here! Didn't you just end your broadcast, why are you on your smurf despite being in a rush to get off your broadcast??? It can't be! KK! Oi oi oi, I'm your Little Jian Jian, don't shy away, hurry up and tell me!"

As Jian Jian spoke, his voice went on a rise in volume, rousing the people in his entire live broadcasting room as well. Even though Little Sword Fairy liked to joke that he was an anchor who was past his prime, in truth, his reputation in MengMao TV had always been at a steady high and it had scarcely dropped. Thus, even if he was not considered as one of the pillars of MengMao TV, he was still in a position that could not be ignored.

Now that he had met KK's smurf in entertainment mode, the fans who recognized KK started getting excited.

Those who frequently watched game anchors all knew that the anchors Jian Jian and KK were close friends, and their two fan bases shared a huge overlap. As such, there were people that had been reluctant to leave KK's broadcasting room present, and yet, at the turn of their heads, they managed to catch KK's smurf account... When they were met with such a coincidence, it would be stranger if they did not explode.

Suddenly, the live broadcasting room kicked up a rancour.

【Ma—AHHHHHHHHHHH you didn't see wrongly! You didn't see wrongly, this is KK, the KK who had forsaken his fans with cruel coldness!】

【Oh my God! KK! You dead K! What are you doing! What are you doing here!!!!!】

【We can't even make you broadcast for an extra minute, and the reason was that you wanted to play your smurf! Are you the devil!】

【Where are all the KK fans! Listen to my command!! Gather, prepare for group battle! We must beat this KK to death!!!】

In these few seconds, the game had already began. Gao Jianli, the hero that Little Sword Fairy selected and he should be pressing forward to the middle lane, but his entire focus was placed on KK, and he followed KK's Peiqin Hu instead. Wherever Peiqin Hu went, he followed. It was fine if he chose not to follow, but once he did, he noticed that there was another person by Peiqin Hu's side. Little Jian Jian gave them a cursory glance, and the name of the person playing Ming Shiyin caught his attention.

Little Sword Fairy stilled, "Yi—Liang Liang, Little Angel Liang Liang? Why does this name seem so familiar, hmmm, familiar, very familiar, what's going on, why do I find it familiar? This, this, just who is this?"