China and White Tigers💜

Mizuki

Me and tyson were running towards airport. Yep you guess it we were late. Finally we saw airport after 30 minutes of running.

"SAFE." We both shouted as we stopped inside plane and all looked at us surprised.

"Finally we reached here on time. I thought we would not reach on time." I said huffing as me and tyson leaned on each other and slip down.

"Woah guys you look like you have run full city around. And second why are you both late ?" Ray asked while taking out his hands. I smiled and took it and stood up as tyson stood up by himself.

"Well it's a long story. First me and Tyson both slept together late and then-" I stopped in midway as all glared at tyson.

"Ah actually then we didn't set the alarm clock so we woke up late-" I was cut off by tyson saying,"And then mizuki couldn't decide what dress should she wear so technically we are both late because of her."

I glared at him and said,"Oh yeah look who is talking. The one who ran to my house all way with a rice bowl in his hand eating." He looked at me shocked and soon the argument between us started.

"It was you." "Not me it was you." "YOU." "YOU." We both glared at each other but then ray got between us.

"Hey come on guys it's ok at least you both made it on time right." He said smiling as we both nodded. We then looked at each other and laughed.

"Laugh all you want kid just don't be late for match. There no one will wait for you." Kai said smirking while looking at us.

"Um kai you don't have to tell me all about this cause I am ready for all that." Tyson said smiling.

"Huh don't be joking around you are still not ready for a big match." Kai said looking away.

"Yeah yeah we will see about that. And anyways champions is just in my bag only and most of all standing next to me." Tyson said smiling while hugging me.

I chuckled and put my hand on his shoulder as all looked at Tyson with envy. Tyson then sat next to max and I sat next to Kai.

"Sorry for coming late." I said smiling nervously while sitting down next to him. He looked at me and then away.

"Oh now why are you being so much lone wolf." I asked pouting but he didn't replied. I sighed sadily and opened my bag without knowing a small pink hue dusted on his cheek. I then took out my phone and checked my emails.

After a while I switched it off and yawned.

All the boys who saw that blushed. I closed my eyes and leaned back but my head fell on Kai's shoulder.

Kai looked down at her and slowly smirked. He then looked away and only thought crossed his mind. She really is far more different than any other girl. e thought and carased her hair lying on her cheek and tugged them behind her ear.

After 7 hours

My eyes opened and I blinked twice as I felt a heat under my cheek. I looked up and saw two ruby eyes looking at me. I startled and backed away quickly blushing.

"S-sorry for that." I said blushing as he chuckled,"It's ok."

I looked at him and smiled,"So finally you are back and wait you didn't slept for a minute did you." I asked shocked and he nodded.

I groaned and shook my head and said,"Ok so how much time do we have until we reach China."

He looked at me and said,"10 minutes straight."

I nodded and looked beside and saw all waking up. Ray looked at me and I smiled at him.

He blushed and smiled back. After 10 minutes we finally reached there and currently we are standing on airport.