• 78

the guards that was once threatening the three wolves got knocked down

the guards that was once threatening the three wolves got knocked down. in a swift moment, a blink of an eye, the guards were laying down on the ground.

their faces scratched with a bloody red outline diagonally across their faces.

they couldn't even let out a scream of agony before the tragedy, they couldn't process what had happened in time.

wolves were indeed a speedy animal, especially when they are in their werewolf form. the speed of light, blink once and you'll miss the moment.

the eyes of the guards were still opened wide to express the inharmonious and restless death.

"you called?" jaemin chuckled as he slid past the dead body, making his way beside his little ones.

"woah, legend..." chenle's eyes met with jaemin's, jaemin looked so cool in his eyes. he was like his idol, awe was an understatement of what he was feeling at that point.

jisung quickly hurried beside jaemin as he slowly slid his arm around jaemin's warm arm. nuzzling his nose against the coat of his.

"you're back..." jisung's voice lighten a bit, a sparkle in his eyes. jisung was giggling again, his muscles are shaking and tears stream from his half closed eyes.

jaemin held his breath behind pursed lips to steel himself against the gales of laughter to come.

"of course i'll be back." jaemin caressed the hair that smoothly wrapped itself around his fingers.

it was like a touching reunion as each and every of them starts to gather around and give a hug to their alpha, the one who disappeared finally came back.

they felt complete. the missing hole in their heart- a place for their leader, was finally filled after decades.

there was and had always been special treatment for the little one, jaemin always protected him more than anyone in the group.

showering jisung with all his love and care, something he rarely showed. as an alpha, it wasn't a smart choice to display love and affection around public eyes.

the enemies would hunt down what the alpha seemed to care and cherish about the most and either hold them hostage or murder them.

in due to that, jaemin couldn't show much affection to his fellow wolves but he just can't seem to keep his hands to himself when it comes to jisung.

he would always protect him first making a special someone boil in jealousy.

that was none other than the beta, jeno. it was just a type of little jealousy that had built on in due to the ways jaemin treated jisung.

jeno had always wished he was in jaemin's arms, complimented by jaemin and such.

of course, it was all just fun and games, they all had bromance no one could ever replace. there wasn't any toxicity between them.

their strong bondage held up by many sticks and logs to ensure its safety.

in a wolf pack, not only is strength needed, solidarity and teamwork was essential.

finally, the whole group reunited, it was time for action. it was time to finally set plan and attack. saving the ones the alpha wanted to protect.

it was time for them to be the heroes of the story, it was them to play the important role of saving the main characters.

jisung is jaemin's baby, prove me wrong.