Part 15

Taehyung's POV :-

Boredom and irritation. Yeah! That's what I am feeling right now. I feel like the pineapple toppings of a pizza which is generally picked up and kept at a side, with the intention to never be paid attention again. Though I have never liked attention but still…!

"And you remember that time when you spilled water on the new female teacher accidentally. Poor you! You even had a crush on her." She laughed again. Well, I am not at all interested to know about what you and he did back in your college days Miss Lee. So just shut up! "It was so embarrassing. Please don't make me remember that!" Jungkook held her arm.

Okay. You really didn't have to touch her for that. There is clearly no need to touch anyone while talking something so silly. It's been half an hour now since these two stupid met and since then they have been eating my head. Of course! They have been talking since then about their college days. No one wanted to know.

And of course! Silly people met my silly family too. I don't understand what's so funny in their conversation that mom, dad, hyung and noona, everyone is laughing their hearts out. "And that professor, you remember? We literally stick a chewed gum on his chair." She fell down on him while laughing. Control your body Miss Lee!

I didn't know when I started chewing my nails while throwing glares at them. That's nasty! My eyes were roaming around the living room only to get stuck on them again and again. Weren't they sitting too close? I looked at my family members too only to realise how engrossed they were in both of theirs talks. Well, hello. I am here too.

Okay. It's enough now. I can't sit here anymore. Loosening the button of my waist coat, I stood up from the couch in which I was sitting, grabbing their attention. Oh! Finally? "I am going upstairs." I felt the need to say this as they all were looking at me with anticipated eyes. I didn't even spare a glance at her

Why would I? Ain't she busy with her friend? Anyways, she doesn't care if I am there or not so yeah! Doesn't make a difference to her.

I groaned internally because of this weird irritating feel that I was getting. I was just disliking everything around me. Not waiting for any reply from anyone, I walked away from the scene, huffing to myself. Why the hell am I feeling so angry dude?

End Of POV

An hour rolled down and you were having a great time with his family members. Meeting Jungkook was something you never thought would happen like this. He was your best friend and partner in crime but work distanced you two. Now that you met him again after a span of three years, you really had a lot to catch up with him.

It was now your time to leave, though the family never wants you to leave. Roaming your eyes around, you yearned to catch a glimpse of a certain someone. Oh! Mr. Rude? Excusing yourself, you walked upstairs to a known room before knocking at his door.

It took him a few knocks to open the door. When he saw your face, he was about to close the door instantly. "Wait wait!" You quickly held back the door, preventing him from closing it. "How rude Mr.Kim, at least ask me if I have something to say or not." You frowned at the stubborn man in front of you. "You always have something to say Miss Lee but I refuse to listen to you." He says calmly but you pushed open the door and entered inside his room.

His room was bland just like him. That's what you have always thought. Dark grey and black painted walls with minimal furniture made it more spacious and large but haunting for you. "If we really get married, then I am changing the colours of the walls" you spoke the same thing whenever you came to his room. He rolled his eyes and took a step towards you. "Get out!"