47:

I sat in the back seat with Renjun, while Doyoung sat in the passengers seat.

Zuley was already sound asleep besides me since she claimed she lost her social battery. Yuta just pat her head every time she mumbled something.

Shotaro apologized to us as he drove us home.
"Sorry I really thought that was our car."

"It's okay. But we don't know where our leader is." So young said as he looked out into the city.

"Your leader? Isn't the pretty girl back there the leader?" He said as he eyed me through the mirror.

Renjun sighed. "She isn't the leader, she's literally someone we kidnapped a while ago."

Shotaro braked really hard. "You guys did what?"

"Kid-nap." Doyoung said after he caught his breath from being crushed from the seatbelt.

"Woah...we didn't know you guys did that type of stuff. All. We do is sell the goods and have fights with other gangs around here. Does that man you guys kill?"

Renjun shrugged. "I'm an assassin does that answer enough."

Shotaro wished again as he started driving again. "You guys are like crazy crazy. Can I join? I might like die if Kris finds me."

He parked the car in front of Yu Yan's dojo.
We all walked inside to be greeted by a sleepy Haechan at the reception.

"Shotaro!" Before any of us could react shotaro was tackled by Kris here at the front door.

"Get him Krissi!" Jess screamed as Kris held the poor boy in a headlock.

"Welcome home." Taeyong said as he stared at us.

I had to admit. I sighed in relief. He was fine, and he was here.

"You should all go to sleep now. Tomorrow is going to be a long day...it's a Racing day." Taeyong said as he put his arm around Doyoung's shoulder. "Doyoung, you look like a wreck."

"I am. I had to do parkour."

"It was literally just jumping on to a trash can." Yuta said as he laughed with them.

Zuley yawned and just clung on to the back of his shirt as they walked to their room.

"Y/n, are you tired?" Renjun asked me as he held my hand while we walked towards our room.

To be honest, I was very wide awake.
"I'm not." I said glancing at him.

"Well sucks because I am." He teased.

I let go of his hand and walked forward. "You suck Renjun."

"I know." He said as he caught up to me and slipped his hand into mine. "Just kidding. Should we go somewhere?"

"Isn't it like 2 am?" I asked him.

He shrugged. "We'll see what we can do."

I nodded. "Let's go."

We snuck out through one of the backdoors and stepped out into the nice city. We held hands as we walked around the place.

"I heard it's dangerous to walk out here at night."  I said as I stared at random people doing their thing.

He chuckled and tapped my forehead with his. "I feel like you forget the fact that you are dating me. There shouldn't be anyone you fear. I'm an assassin. I won't hesitate to kill anyone who dares to hurt you."

We kept walking around when, Renjun stopped. He leaned towards me. To be honest. I thought he was going to kiss me but then he whispered. "Someone is following us. Let's act along for now." He kissed me and kept walking with me.

"Renjun. But like where should we go?"
He shrugged and kept swinging our hands together as we walked.

"Uhm how about a bar?" He asked as he pointed at one.

"We are still minors."

"Right. I forgot." He glanced at the other side. " Oh look 24 hour diner. Let's go buy ice cream or some thing."

I nodded as we walked towards the place. He opened the door for me and we sat by the counter. He scanned over the menu and cursed. "It's in English. I forgot."

I giggled and caressed his hand. "Luckily, I speak English fluently buddy."

"What can I get you guys?" The lady asked us in English. Renjun looked at me. Waiting for me to answer.

"Can we get two vanilla ice creams." I said in English.

"Yeah of course." She said as she turned her back to us. She started serving the ice cream.

"Wow. Y/n speaking English is kinda attractive." Renjun said as he gave me a side glance.

I nodded. "I thought you knew I was fluent."

He shook his head. "It's really attractive." He laid his head on his arms. "Anyways, I'll be back. I'm going to the restroom."

He got off his seat and ruffled my hair before walking off. 

I had to admit.

My feelings for him had grown.

And I could tell, his feelings for me had grown too.

///
N's view:
Renjun stepped outside, he knew he had lied to Y/n, but he wanted to keep her safe from whoever was following them.

He stepped out and glanced around the place.

He felt nervous.

He had never felt this before.

He used to be immune to any sort of sensation of fear. But he felt it, now, that he was in love with someone, he feared for them.

He spotted someone lurking behind a car.

He narrowed his eyes as he ran straight at them.

He slipped out a knife from his pocket, the sound of it clicking as he pressed it against the person's neck. He held the person by their hood.

"Mark?...I swear I almost just killed you. Why were you following us?" Renjun asked as he let go of his hood and respectfully brushed it off.

"Renjun..I was following the person who was following you...wait- where's Y/n?"

"She's in the restaurant...but what do you mean..there was someone following us."

"I don't know..but what I do know. They are tall."

"Well, let's take Y/n home..it's better if we do." Renjun said as he walked back into the restaurant.

Mark followed behind him and nervously touched his neck where the blade had once been.

Renjun opened to door, And Mark walked in.
They both glanced quickly towards the counter.

There by the counter,
Were two vanilla ice creams.

Melted,
yet untouched.

The spoons neatly placed on a napkin.

But there was no Y/n.

"Renjun." Mark said as he placed his hand on his shoulder.

But that wouldn't stop Renjun.

He yelled out her name.

"Y/N!!!!!!"