#47

Looking at the floor numbers changing as you were going up in the elevator, you kept thinking about Jungkook. You couldn't wait to check on him. After leaving like that last night, your heart was not at ease. 

As you reached the floor, you hurried into the apartment only to find it empty. You looked around but he was no where to be found. So you thought maybe he went to the gym or maybe he was at work.

So you went to your room to call your client Minson and discuss about few things you have come up with. You looked around trying to remember where you kept your phone and then you found it under your pillow. 

Your eyes widened when you saw so many missed calls and few messages. You went through them and most of them were from Jungkook and Miya. You quickly read through Jungkook's ones.

JK - y/n are you ok?

JK - are you there?

JK - Sleeping? 

JK - why aren't you replying? 

JK - whatever. just come home early. 

JK - g. night!

You couldn't help but smile reading the messages. He was worried for nothing, so cute but you get it because you two reply each other instantly when you both are not together. So you called him back immediately to tell him that you are home. It rang and rang but he didn't answer.

Thinking he might be busy, you just left a 'sorry!' message and quickly completed your work to hang out with Jimin later. You really didn't know what to expect but since he said it's a casual friendly date you really didn't mind. 

If you were being honest with yourself. You felt like you were free. Finally facing these things made you at ease. Even though it was hard at first now you are feeling light and happy. 

-

"So where are we going?" you asked fastening your seat belt.

"Hmmm.. not sure, but I'm craving some dumpling and something spicy." Jimin smiled looking at you. 

"Great I know the best place to go then ." You smiled secretly craving some dumplings as well. You directed Jimin to the restaurant without any problem. Normally you suck at directions but coming to this place often helped you memorize it. 

"This is the place?" Jimin asked pointing at the small but decent restaurant. It's not crowded and their services are friendly and good. You really like it here so you gave a nod. Jimin looked at you and back at the restaurant. 

You thought you saw him sigh but you were not so sure. He slowly turned back to you and gave a small smile.

"Okay. let's do this." he said grabbing a cap and a mask to cover himself. Then you realized what all of this was about. For a moment you forgot what Jimin was really like. You were being so carefree with Jungkook that you thought it will be the same with Jimin. But you were wrong. Jimin was still bothered about his surroundings. 

"Jimin wait. If you want, lets go somewhere else." you told him because you could see that he was a bit uncomfortable. He knew right away that you noticed it but he wanted to make it work. He promised a normal casual hang out. So he didn't want to ruin it. 

"No that's fine. Come let's go." he smiled and got off the car. Out of habit you were waiting for the door to open and then again you realized that you were not with Jungkook. You mentally scolded yourself to get it together and stepped out to follow Jimin few steps behind.

He chose to sit in the far corner facing towards the wall so that no one could see him. You quietly sat down opposite to him and waited for the menu card. Jimin looked around to see if anyone was paying attention and once he realized that no one was much around he settled himself bit comfortably.