18

Long time no see. 🥺

Yeseul woke up late

Yeseul woke up late. As much as tried to open her eyes she couldn't. She was far too exhausted. She could hear everything that was happening outside her door though.

A small subconscious smile made its way to her lips. She could hear Joon's laughter from the living room and Haneul's loud giggles. Finally working up the strength, she pulled her eyes open, although her eyelids did feel heavy. Her gaze fell onto the pile of pregnancy brochures on her desk revealing that her IVF treatment was indeed a reality and not a nightmare she had dreamt up.

It was 7 am, and a Monday which meant Irene was probably getting the kids ready for school. Ever since the IVF treatment a week ago, Irene had taken over the morning routine. Yeseul didn't ask her to though, Jaemin asked- no demanded- that Yeseul got full rest. The funny thing is Jaemin himself hadn't paid her a visit yet. The last time she saw him was right before he ditched her at the hospital. Rolling her eyes at the memory, she got out of bed and went into the bathroom to freshen up.

Technically she could sleep in, but Yeseul was sick of laying in bed. She wanted to help out this morning. And maybe get to know Irene more. The girl was living with them and taking care of the kids, but Yeseul didn't even make an effort to get to know her. She seemed really nice though.

After a quick shower, Yeseul changed from pjs to a different set of pjs. A content smile on her face as she stepped out of the bathroom.

She was daydreaming as she stepped out and missed the figure sitting on her bed.

"Hi Jaemin." She said absentmindedly. As she went towards the dresser to moistureize. "Wait. JAEMIN?!" Spinning on her heels towards the smirking boy, she gave him a bewildered look.

"Why are you here?"

"Hello to you too." Yeseul scoffed, turning back to continue with her business. She wanted to tell him that she disliked him being in her room without her permission, but she wondered if that was too rude.

"I'm here because today is your first day of school."

"First day of what?!"

"School. Like you know the place you go to learn. Oh I forgot to tell you didn't I? I finished your enrollment so you're going to school today." He pulled out a bag from thin air. "Change into this and hurry."

As he left the room, he mumbled to himself about how he was hoping to wake her up with a little splash of water. Yeseul hurried and changed although she had a lot of questions.

Although she didn't know Jaemin for long, she quickly grew accustomed to his unexpectedness. He moved through everything rapidly without a second thought. As if the idea of mistakes was foreign to him, she figured mistakes weren't as scary if you had money to back you up.

Yeseul glanced at herself through the mirror and sighed. The uniform was a rich navy blue. The material itself screamed rich, but as if that wasn't enough of a give away, the gold school emblem on the right side of the blazer got the job done. She already felt out of place and she hadn't even stepped inside the building. She brushed through her hair and made sure to grab a scrunchie for her wrist and then stumbled around trying to find her old backpack.