1

Namjoon's POV
Welcome to my world ig. A world of blood, sweat abd tears. Where emotions hold no place and killing people isn't against the law. A world of blood spilling everywhere, sharp blades making scars on body and words on heart. A world full of undesirable experiences. This evil world with which I no longer want to have anything to do. But I'll still have to carry on. To protect myself. My brothers, and my friends......and her.

"Hyung we got her whereabouts" "Taehyung, who?" "Seokjin hyung... Yang's PA... Choi Yerin, the one who caused all of it." I said looking into Seokjin hyungs eyes. The blood was boiling inside of me. The building rage was difficult to settle.

Yang Jaewon. The biggest enemy of the five leading Mafia's: the Kim's, the Jeon's, the Jung's, the Park's and the Min's. Me being the leader of the first, Jeon Jungkook of Jeon mafia. Jung Hoseok of Jung's, Park Jimin of Park. And Min Yoongi of Min. It was safe to say we had close convection knowing our parents- the former owners- were best friends, and so are we.

Seokjin hyung declined the role of boss and decided to take over the hospitality section instead. Taehyung is responsible for hacking and technical stuff. The other 4 had their own teams which were stronger than anyone. The leading five Mafia's against one... Why?

Min y/n. Min Yoongi's sister and safe to say my first crush and the other boy's closest friend. Yang Jaewon kidnapped her when she was barely 17. 8 years. 8 years had passed since then and still we couldn't get a hold of her. I missed for God's sake. She was the closest to me after her brother. Yoongi hyung was devastated when she got kidnapped. He almost quit on mafia but the revenge and the desire to get her back held him in place. 4 thousand. That's the estimated number of people killed from both sides. Our only aim of running this mafia is to get y/n back. But we still failed. Deliberately.

Why? Because she lost her memory. He made her loose her memory. She doesn't recognize us. Jungkook once bumped into her but she was accompanied by Choi Yerin. That's the problem.

"Hyung! They got Yerin" "great Tae...."

Another thing. After jungkook bumped into her, Jaewon changed her face. So it's impossible to recognize her...