Battle In Sky💜

Mizuki

We were all going to tournament which was held in China. I looked around the view and smiled. We finally reached and saw China Tower.

"Wow the city streatches all the way up the rock pillars and maybe upto the clouds." Tyson said shocked.

"That's where the tournament is being held. On uper most becon of rock tower. " Mr. Dickenson said smiling.

"Come on guys we have got some rock climbing to do. "Tyson said smiling while bumping fist in air. We then went inside and saw many teams.

"Look out for popular White Tigers team Brad who did serious damage to the league board. " "Watch out for bladebreakers as they have been on tail for a while now. " "Good advise for other teams AJ." "Attention please Group A will be in north way and Group B will be in south way. The first match will be in approximately 30 minutes. "

"Hey it looks like our team is first grouped in Group A." Ray said smiling while looking at league board.

"That's awesome we don't have to stand all day around here." Tyson said smiling.

"You are so impatient you know that tyson. "Max said smiling.

"Come on max give me a break I am just eager to get this party started. "Tyson said smiling.

"Well well look what the cat trapped in. "We looked and saw White Tigers.

"You again huh." Tyson said angrily.

"Lee."Ray said.

"So what's up are you the tournament's Mascot. "Lee said closing his eyes.

"Very funny but we plan to win. "Tyson said.

"Yeah right dream on. "Lee said opening his eyes.

"You do realise that you are in Group A and White Tigers in Group B. "Mariah said.

"It means even if you flunk out the first match we will be head to head eventually. "Kevin said smirking.

"We don't realise we look forward to it. "Chief said smiling.

"We will see about that when the time comes. "Mariah said glaring but she gulped when all heard a whistle.

All looked at me and I smiled at her and said while looking at my long red nails,"Hello mariah."

She gulped and backed away. I chuckled beside kai as he smirked.

"Oh yeah and ray we don't go easy on traitors. "Lee said.

"And we don't go easy on anyone. "Ray said. "

"You looks like the weakest link of all them."Kevin said smiling to tyson as max and chief held him back. We then went to stadium for our match.

"The first match will be cowboys vs bladebreakers.

"I will start."Ray said standing up.

"Hey ray show them we are tougher than the White Tigers. "Tyson said smiling.

'Hey don't even go there. "Eay said glaring.

"What..but..I..uh."Tyson said.

"Tyson I think ray doesn't like talking about his old teammates. "Chief said.

"Hey don't worry about it you guys after all we are all on the same team remember. "Max said.

"Then maybe someone its about time someone start acting like that instead of talking big you know." Tyson said standing up.

"It wasn't directed at me was it. "Chief said.

"He meant me and I will think of that later but now I have a match to win."Ray said going away.