Confusion

Song: Defenceless, Louis Tomlinson

The start to Louis' day wasn't exactly a pleasant one. He couldn't remember what he had been dreaming about, but he knew it was good- and unfortunately it was rudely interrupted by a loud scream down his ear that startled him awake.

"Shit!" Harry shouted, jolting Louis' body as he scrambled to get out of bed. "Louis wake the fuck up, we're gonna be late!" He exclaimed, throwing a hoodie at Louis' head.

"The fuck?" Louis groggily mumbled, his eyes squinting against the sunlight as he sat up, watching Harry rush about the room as he tried to pull on a pair of trousers. "What's the rush for?" He asked, still out of it from his slumber.

"Late Louis. We're going to be late!" Harry replied, fumbling with his T-shirt. "Get up already"

"Late for what?" Louis asked with pinched brows. He was clueless and Harry sighed deeply as he tried to pull a pair of socks on whilst stood up. Not the greatest combo for the clumsiest man alive.

"Classes. We're still in school you know!" Harry replied, and he ran into the bathroom before he had the chance to see the look of surprise on Louis' face.

He looked around for his phone before grabbing it to see the time, and his eyes widened when he saw they only had about two minutes before they needed to be in class. "Shit!" He shouted, jumping from the bed. His foot got caught in the sheets and he almost fell over but caught himself at the last minute on his bedside table.

He stripped from his clothes that he regrettably fell asleep in and shoved on some fresh ones at random- black joggers and his green hoodie. At this point he didn't care if he didn't look presentable, they had a rather moody chemistry teacher awaiting their arrival.

Louis groaned and looked around for his shoes for a good few minutes but they were nowhere to be found. "Harry! Where the fuck are my shoes?" He called out, and Harry stuck his head out the bathroom door with a toothbrush hanging from his mouth.

"How should i know? You cleaned the damn room" He replied with a roll of his eyes, toothpaste dripping from the corners of his lips.

"Fuck sake" Louis mumbled, continuing to run around the room in search of his shoes- the same shoes that were beside his bed the whole time after he had kicked them off the previous day. "Oh" he said once spotting them, running over to shove them on his feet. "Stupid Louis"

"Stupid Louis indeed" Harry smirked as he walked out of the bathroom, grabbing his school bag and books.

"Shut it" Louis replied, rushing off into the bathroom with a grin. He quickly washed his face, brushed his teeth and combed his hair, panting once finished from the rush. He looked in the mirror and shrugged- not too bad. The only issue was his puffy eyes from crying yesterday, and he just hoped nobody would point it out.