NEW STORY UP

I am so, so sorry for all the very inconsistent updates!

It isn't like me to be this distant from writing. BUT, on another note, whatever, I HAVE A NEW STORY UP. It's got like 7 chappies up right now, but it's entirely new. Give it some time.

Here is an insight on what happens in the story.

Mended Hearts (A Supercorp Story)

Kara Danvers. Kara Zor-El. Kara 'Sunny' Danvers. So many aliases, yet who was she really? The Kryptonian was broken. Hell, she wanted to kill herself. She's been suicidal for the longest time, but at the end of the day, National City needed her. She couldn't just abandon National City, Alex Danvers, Maggie Sawer, Clark 'Kal-El' Kent, and most of all, Lena Luthor. 

The female, younger Luthor was just like Kara in so many ways. So many ways that were unspoken of, due to the fact that Kara was too afraid to give her identity to the CEO. She'd been friends, the best of them, for years. And so, one night, things take a wicked turn, which ends up with a Super kissing a Luthor, and not just on the first pair of lips. 

They don't speak for months, not as friends. Until Kara decides to do something about it, to get Lena Luthor to fall in love with Supergirl. Her plan works, but to what cost?