Invitation Part 1

Beelzebub woke up at 5 in the morning, the sun is barely up. This is her sixth day in the human world. She has already explored a lot around this world, but she still feel like she hasn't explored everything yet. She cleaned herself and worn her clothes before exiting her room.

The living room already had its lights on, and Lucifer was making breakfast for everyone.

"Hey Lucy~" Beelzebub greeted.

"Oh, good morning Beel." Lucifer replied, as Beel clings onto her.

"What are you cooking? Anything new but pancakes?" Beelzebub asked curiously, as she grinned at her.

"Actually, yeah, I'm making waffles. Justice always wanted a slice of them."

"You're making for her?" Beel asked, with a tone not as cheery as her usual one.

"Nah, I'm making one for everybody. Chocolate waffles."

"Including me?"

"Yeah, you too."

Beelzebub cheered and hugged Lucifer, and somewhat peck on her neck before she left the kitchen. Lucifer flustered immediately, but only did so after Beelzebub wasn't looking at her direction as she rubbed her neck.

'Did she did something?' She thought. But she rather believes that it's just a misunderstanding.

Some hours later and at that point, everyone woke up. Everyone ate the waffles, until there is only one left. At this point, Beelzebub and Lucifer haven't eaten any of them, and both of them were reaching for the waffle but noticed each other.

"Oh no, you haven't eat it. So... you go ahead Beel!" Lucifer said, allowing Beelzebub.

"Nah, you made it, so you can have it. Here ~" Beelzebub declined, and allowed Lucifer instead.

They both eventually fight over who gets the other to have the waffles first. Judgement came in and just torn the waffle in half.

"Jeez, just have half of it. Both of you would earn it, idiots." She commented further before she exits the dining area.

After the two finished eating, Lucifer then went ahead to ask Beelzebub out.

"Hey Beel, do you want to go to a karaoke bar?"

"Oh, what's that?" Beelzebub asked.

"It's a place where we can have fun, drink and sing there! With our own priorities in a room!"

"Is it like, a bedroom?" 

"NO! It has a couch, some pillows on it, a coffee table, a mic, and a large TV! They might give us beers and other alcohol as well. I have a VIP ticket, so we'll get that."

"Oh, okay then. Sounds neat."

"You can dress formally if you want this time."

"Hey Lucy, may I ask why you're asking me out?" Beelzebub asked, holding her arm.

"I uh... wanna spend more time with you? It's a nice place. Plus I want to see you getting hammered by beer."

"Oh, okay then. Can't wait to spend the night with you ~"

Eventually evening comes around, Lucifer got herself dressed up in a rather formal outfit, but is not as formal as her usual CEO outfit. Beelzebub did the same, and the two exited their rooms.

"Ready?" Lucifer asked excitingly.

"You seem really hyped just to see me getting drunk, huh?" Beelzebub asked bluntly.

"Yeah, more I promised it's not only for that."

The helltaker saw the two in those outfits, and can't help but questioned them.

"Where are you two going? And why in those outfits?"

Beelzebub purposely gave a tease towards Lucifer as she answers.

"Oh Lucifer and I are going on a dat-" Lucifer then covered Beelzebub's mouth, flustered of her words.

"WE ARE GOING TO THE BAR!! I WANT TO SEE DRUNK BEELZEBUB!!!" She excused.

"Uh... Okay?" The Helltaker replied. "Just don't get too drunk. I'll drive you home if that's the case."

"Alright, thank you Mr Helltaker ~" Beelzebub added on, pulling Lucifer's hand away.

The two then exited the place and went to the bar. It's actually more than just that, it's technically a nightclub. Once they entered, they saw a lot of 18 to 25-ish couples kissing each other, and dancing like crazy. The music was insanely loud, and the place were extremely crowded. 

"I... hate these music. No offense." Beelzebub commented.

"Yeah, same. These music sucks. Anyways, I'll order us a room to have fun in."

Beelzebub looked elsewhere, and it's full of imagery that will make parents cry. Lucifer then confirmed their room.

"Over here, Beel. Don't leave my side, you'll get yourself into trouble." Lucifer reminded.

"I would never~" Beelzebub replied.

The room number is 27 and the two followed to it. They expected an empty room, but when they entered into it, it was packed full of thugs.

"What the hell?" Lucifer sworn. "They're not supposed to be here!"

"Is it the wrong number?" Beelzebub asked, calming Lucifer down.

"No, this is the right one!" Lucifer replied loudly and is getting frustrated.

Meanwhile, the thugs just look at Lucifer and Beelzebub. They then taunted at them.

"Who the hell brings those cosplayers here? What a shame!"

"Yeah, such bitches! Hahaha! Especially that one with the ugly mole!"

Beelzebub gets angered, and went up to one of the thug's faces then threatened them.

"DON'T FUCKING TALK ABOUT HER LIKE THAT."

The thug trembled, as the demonic tone really came out from her voice. After that, she immediately looks behind and called Lucifer out.

"LUCIFER!"

"Huh?" Lucifer was confused. In the moment, a few more thugs gathered at the back of Lucifer. One of them was annoyed that she was there, and heavily smacked her out of the way. Lucifer felt onto the ground.

"You're in the way." Said the thug. He then saw his friends too being annoyed that these two demons kind of ruined their party and questioned it. "What the hell is going on?"

"These bitches think it's their room and try'nna make a big fuss about it!" Said the thug Beel confronted.

"Y'all take care of them."

"Nah, these bitches are weak." The head thug said, and looked at Beelzebub. "We'll let you go this time."

Suddenly, the thug close to the head thug got kicked hard by a flying kick. It was so strong that both of them got kicked to the ground.

Beelzebub grabbed the head thug's neck, and at the process choked him and making him starting to suffocate, therefore his words are almost non-existent. Her expression is indescribably furious and angered. 

"What was it that you say?" She said with a calmed yet angered tone. She grabbed a fork nearby and starts to poke his eye. "I CAN'T HEAR YOU!"

All the other thugs got shocked, as Beelzebub starts stabbing the head thug's eye and he screamed. 

"Let you go? As if. You are all dead."