Chapter.38

YOUR P.O.V

Waking up to the constant screaming of my brothers wasn't my idea of a good morning. I had finished my morning routine but was still sleepy, groaning, I went to the room where the shouts were coming from intending to shut the source of the noise for good,

Jin: No! I didn't! I swear I didn't cheat!

Namjoon: As if I'll believe you! I clearly saw you cheat in the middle of the game!

Jin: I didn't cheat! You're just a sore loser!

Namjoon: What did you just call me?! 

Jin: S-O-R-E L-O-S-E-R! 

Namjoon: Well then you're a hoaxer!

Me: I'll tell you what you both are! Dead meat!

TIME SKIP

Me: Don't move the both of you!

Namjoon: Be a little gentle!

Jin: It hurts!

Me: That's what you get for disturbing my sleep! Be grateful for the fact that I'm even applying medicine to your bruises!

I had beat them up. Well, it wasn't something new between the three of us, it was like a cycle, I'd beat them up, they'd apologize and then I'd clean their bruises. Watching us fight, someone might think that we are bitter siblings and that instead of love there is animosity between us but it's quite the opposite actually. All these fights are a sign that the bond that we three share is too strong to be broken by petty fights be they physical or emotional. No matter what we always watch out for each other.

Me: Done! Let's go and have breakfast!

Jin: I still have to make it, mom and dad left early today so mom couldn't make us anything.

Namjoon: It's okay we'll wait, we still have plenty of time left to go to work.

We all went downstairs and Namjoon oppa and I sat on the table while Jin oppa went to make breakfast. After about 20 minutes he came back with three plates in his hand and set them on the table. Suddenly the talk with Jungkook from last night came to my mind, the photos, the failed attempt of lying to me, and the jealousy came back, I had now lost my appetite and just played with the food. 

Namjoon: Why aren't you eating Y/n?

I snapped out of my thoughts.

Me: It's nothing. I was just thinking about something.

Namjoon: What is it? You seem a bit out of it today...

Jin: I noticed it too. It's not like you to not eat the food I made.

Me: It's nothing really.

Namjoon: Doesn't seem like it though.

Jin: Lil sis tell us. We'll listen to yo-

Me: I said it's nothing!! Just-just-ugh!

I was frustrated and ended up shouting at my brothers. I took a deep breath.

Me: I'm sorry for shouting at you both, it's just...

Jin: Hey, it's ok....we're here for you...

Namjoon: Yeah, you can talk to us about it. You can tell us anything!

Me: Ok fine...I'll tell you.

After I told them everything from the post to the call with Jungook, they were calm but I knew there was anger brewing on the inside.