2.4 - Test Run

The Y/N and Venom duo were swinging through New York until they had finally reached their destination.

"What is this place?" Venom asked as he scrunched his face in confusion as they perched on top of a tall skyscraper.

"Welcome to Hell's Kitchen" Y/N announced to Venom who was intrigued to say the least "This area of New York is famed for it's crime, I operate within these parts often for work.............Now normally I get paid for this shit but perhaps I could kill someone out of the goodness of my heart just for tonight."

Venom raised his finger to correct Y/N "You mean we could kill someone"

Venom and Y/N looked over Hell's Kitchen to have a look for any unsuspecting dickheads looking to climb into their graves tonight and finally found some lovely suitors.

A gang of a ten Russians in a white van had just attacked a young boy and his father. Two of the Russians were kidnapping the boy and put him in the can whilst the other eight started beating on the defenseless father beating him to a bloody pulp before driving off into the night.

"Let's grab the dad and take him with us to get him back to his boy." Y/N instructed Venom who nodded in understanding, hastily jumped down to the street below, scooping the unconscious man up before chasing after his kidnapped son.

Venom and Y/N tracked them to an abandoned warehouse near the dock, they had managed to evade being spotted by the Russians. They pulled the young boy out of the van who was screaming the whole time "DADDY!!' and 'I WANT MY DADDY'.

The men dragged the young boy into their warehouse whilst Venom and Y/N looked on from the building they were on which was about fifty feet from the warehouse. They carefully placed the bloodied man onto the roof who was still unconscious to go and deal with these reprobates.

Venom licked his slimy black lips with his long pink tongue as he salivated at the prospect of killing some people "Ready Deadpool?" He questioned

"Always" Y/N cockily replied before a thought dawned upon Y/N "It's a shame we don't have some epic fight music to kill people to.........maybe the author will put some in"

Venom shook his head "This author, is that like code for something?" The symbiote questioned.

"You'll understand further on in the story but the author probably won't explain how because he's a lazy fuck and he'll hope we don't notice" Y/N rambled to a still clueless Venom whose expression told the whole story "NEWS FLASH we all notice when plot points are missed author, you're lucky the comments are as kind as they are."

The alien was completely bamboozled at this point "Uhh shall we go and kill people then?" The alien awkwardly asked.

"FUCK YEAH, THE PLOT MUST CONTINUE!" Y/N cheered.

"That's better, now let's fucking roll" Venom exclaimed as he put his hands in the air whilst further extending his two index fingers.

With that statement from Venom, it was time to get started. Venom burst through the walls to the unsuspecting Russians who were petrified with fear at the creature that stood before them.

"что это за хрень!!!!? (What the fuck is that thing!?)" One of the Russians yelled to his other friends.

Venom created tendrils from his arms to grab two men slamming them together with such force that it was possible to hear their bones audibly break and snap.

The other six men meanwhile had managed to got their automatic rifles and began firing at Venom who merely absorbed their bullets having no effect on him. Their attempts at trying to kill him caused the symbiote to laugh maniacally before staring at the men with a menacing smile on his face.