AOV #1 - Green is my Favourite Colour

The year was 2003 and Y/N was currently in his safehouse that he had in Rio De Janeiro in Brazil because he had gotten a call from Nick saying that he had a guy who needed to put in safekeeping for a while because he was currently a fugitive of the US military. It was eight o'clock at night and he was still waiting for him to arrive.

Y/N was getting a mobile phone call from Nick which was untraceable and was the only way Nick and Y/N could communicate with each other. Y/N answered with an upbeat tone "Nicholas Joseph Fury what the fuck is up my friend"

Y/N heard an audible sigh on the other side of the phone "I got intel that my guy is nearby your place." Y/N had given Nick a list of his various safe houses around the world that only he and Nick knew about.

"Right well me and Venom will roll out the red carpet for him" Y/N answered as he tidied up the place as much as he could "Have you told this guy anything about me?" Y/N asked

"Just that you can be trusted, I figured you can fill him in with as much or little as you want" Nick replied as Y/N's then heard a knock at the door.

"He's here, so I'll talk to you later" Y/N was about to hang up but Nick managed to say something before he did

"Y/N, seriously don't piss him off or trust me you will regret it" Nick cryptically warned before Y/N heard the door knock again.

"You already told me what he's capable of, however I can't say I'm not intrigued. Anyway I'll talk to you later Nick" Y/N hung up before strolling over to the door, opening it to reveal a mid height man with a duffel bag on his arm.

"Dr Banner?" Y/N asked confidentially to the man

"That's me, you're Y/N L/N I hope." Doctor Banner nervously asked as he held his hands in front of his waist and looked down at the floor after he asked.

"The living breathing legend himself, now get your ass inside" Y/N whispered gesturing for him to come in.

Bruce did as Y/N asked coming in to see the fairly well kept living area as Y/N shut the door behind him.

"He's nervous" Venom said to Y/N

"Yeah no shit Sherlock fucking Stevie Wonder could see that" Y/N quietly fired back before heading into the living room to see Bruce still shyly standing around.

"Take a seat, Bruce" Y/N held out a hand "I can call you Bruce right?" He asked as made his way to the kitchen.

"Yeah that's fine." Bruce replied as took a seat on one of Y/N's oldish sofas getting himself comfy as he placed his duffel bag to the side of him.

"Drink?" Y/N offered as he pulled his small fridge open

"I don't normally drink but I could really use a beer about now please" Bruce politely requested to Y/N who produced two cold bottles out of the fridge taking off the lids with his bare hands "Impressive" Bruce said with a small smile, the first time he had shown an emotion other than nervousness since he arrived.