38

☀︎

...smuuuuuuut - just gonna give you guys some segs...

Xavier doesn't waste his time, placing me onto the ground slowly and unzipping my dress, gently pulling it down my body. Revealing the matching pair of black underwear with lace, he licks his lips at the sight, his deep black eyes scanning my body in such a hungry manner I become restless. 

His eyes fall to the holster on my thigh and he kneels down in front of me, such a beastly man on his knees makes me fucking aroused. 

He leaves an intense kiss on my stomach while undoing the holster against my thigh, raising to his full height again he drops the weapons onto the floor next to us, "Donna pericolosa." (Dangerous woman).

Gripping his shirt and pulling him onto his feet in front of me, I unbutton it as fast as possible, he grows impatient and rips at the material making buttons fly out. He roughly pulls it down his strong arms, showing me his perfectly muscular torso and chest, his huge arms are too sexy and I smirk at the sight of him. 

Without wasting another second, his hand supports the back of my head and his mouth collides with mine in an intense spurt of passion and need. He guides me to the bed without breaking the kiss, my back crashes onto the softness and I smile up at him.

Xavier steps out of his pants, leaving both of us in our underwear and his erection pushes against the black material. He is too dangerous and sexy for his own good, his hooded eyes are devouring every inch of my body, "Magnifica." (Magnificent).

"Vieni qui," (Come here) I whisper and crawl up towards the headboard, he smirks at me and comes closer. The dangerous glint in his eyes turns me on, and he supports his own weight when he inches over my frame. Staring down at me with those dark eyes, he kisses my lips simply before trailing down my neck and then my breasts. 

An intense feeling grows in my gut and he slowly unfastens my bra, leaving my hardened nipples free to his roaming gaze. His tongue starts the sweet torture on my nipple, a moan leaves my mouth and he smirks against my heated skin. The desire pools between my thighs, my need for him, and the throbbing in my pussy growing even worse. 

He trails kisses down my stomach while his hands slowly pull my underwear down my trembling legs. Being completely naked in front of him now feels amazing. His head lowers between my thighs where he clasps onto my heat instantly.

My back arches instantly and a deep moan escapes my lips at the surprise, my needy sounds only grow in intensity when his tongue laps me up mercilessly. His finger slowly teases my folds, the teasing isn't appreciated and I push my hips closer to his finger. Nothing works and I can feel the cockiness radiating off him.

"Stop doing that," I groan at him. 

"Doing what?" He questions innocently, blowing onto my clit and the sensations have me squeezing my thighs together in need. He pushes them apart roughly, "Don't, Eloisa."

He continues his oral torture, and finally his fingers enter me, filling me up with such fire it has me arching my back. The balance of his tongue and fingers make me see fucking stars. My gut tightens even more and I try to squeeze my legs together, he forces them apart again with a smirk playing on his skilled lips. Never once stopping to give me a break, but only focusing on my pleasure.  

"Xavier," I moan breathlessly, his free hand grips my thigh harder and he groans in response. 

That primal and dark sound is enough to push me over the edge, my pussy explodes with intense waves that travel up and down my spine, entering my gut and torturing every part of my being. My mind is floating and the shivers dance down my body, he allows me to ride out my orgasm and I'm completely gone.