Chapter 9 - The Invitation

POV: Toritsuka

"So then you have to find the passage that you think most relates to the claim." Y/n explains to me again.

"This is so complicated." I whine.

"Well maybe if you looked as hard at your textbooks as you do those porno magazines, you'd be getting better grades!" She yells at me.

"Damn." I smile. "When you get mad it's so hot."

I lick my lips and y/n rolls her eyes. 

"You're so weird!" She says but gives me a peck on the cheek.

"Hey don't tease me." I smirk. "That kiss wasn't nearly long enough. And it could've been on the lips."

"If you get this next answer right I'll consider it." She winks.

I laugh and look down. 

"Toritsuka you are so sick." Y/n dramatically looks away.

"Shut up." I retort and actually attempt to figure out the answer.

After a few minutes of painfully staring at the passage I choose the perfect quote.

At least I think it's the perfect one.. Honestly I have no idea what I'm doing. Who am I kidding?

"Done." I smile at the passage and slide my answer closer to y/n. 

She picks up both papers and examines them.

"Mmm yep." She finally says. "It's right." 

She slides the papers back over to me and I immediately go in for a kiss. She accepts it and holds on to me. I attempt to grab her boob and she slaps my arm.

Am I really surprised?

She surprises me and her tongue enters my mouth. Y/n actually lets my tongue enter her mouth and I hold her as close as I can. She leans over and suddenly is right on top of me. We stop kissing and we just stare at each other.

"Damn that was hot." I smirk.

"You think everything is hot." She says but smiles and gives me a quick kiss on the lips.

Y/n gets off of me and starts to clean up the school supplies scattering the table.

"You're just gonna act normal after that?" I ask.

"What else am I supposed to be doing?" Y/n asks confused.

"I don't know. I'm just surprised." I smile.

She puts the last notebook into her bag and gets up.

"Alright are you walking me home or what?" She asks.

"Oh yeah give me a second." I scramble to get up and put on my sandals.

"Toritsuka, I love you but those sandals are so awful." Y/n shakes her head.

"Don't diss my sandals!" I whine. "And I guess I love you too."

She laughs and puts her bag over her shoulder. 

POV: Y/N

While Toritsuka and I walk to my house we run into Kuboyasu and Kaidou.

"Oh hey guys!" Kuboyasu smiles and waves at us.

"Hi!" I smile.

"We were just on our way to Saiki's house!" Kuboyasu informs us. "Shun here was going to host a Halloween party! I didn't entirely get it at first but apparently we're supposed to wear costumes?"