After the Exam

You made your way to the beach in a hurry.

I finished the exam and I have a better understanding of my quirk, he should be here!

When you made it to the beach you collapsed on the sand, the had sprinted from your house to this beach which obviously put some exhaustion on your body. You were breathing heavily lying on the ground with your arms and legs spread out when "So, did you do it?" you instinctively shot up and off the ground and activated your quirk.

Zenitsu stood there and looked at your quirk's new form "By the looks of it you did" you deactivated your quirk "Zenitsu! You're finally back!" you ran at him preparing to give him a hug but he sidestepped you and you fell flat on the sand.

He chuckled "Although I am happy to see you that is not the reason I'm here" you got up off the ground and dusted yourself off "So why did you come back?" you asked "Well other than you meeting my expectations I have something to give you"

"Well, what is it" Zenitsu slowly raised his hand to your forehead "You'll find out eventually, but this will be my final gift to you" Zenitsu's hand began violently crackling with electricity, no lightning. It felt like there was more power in his index and middle fingers than all of the power my quirk has produced over my entire lifespan. He took those two of his fingers and aimed them at your forehead and gently touched touched your head.

You heard a loud crash that was like thunder in a terrible storm and then you lost consciousness.

After waking up

As you slowly opened your eyes the first thing that you realized was that the sun was down and that it was nighttime. The next was that Zenitsu's sword stabbed into the ground with his kimono hanging on the handle while gently swaying in the wind. You got up and made your way to the sword. When you got there you gently took Zenitsu's kimono off the sword and put it on. When you put it on it felt like you had just been hit by a bolt of lightning you felt your quirk reach out begging to be used.

When you went to pick the the sword you noticed that the sheath was laying on the ground with a piece of paper attached to it.

"I hope you put your new knowledge and power to good use. It would be disappointing for to you just give up on your dreams after all the training you went through."
Sincerely, Zenitsu Agatsuma

You grabbed the note folded it up and put it in your pocket. You grabbed the sword and once again your quirk called out trying to be set free and go wild the second you touched the sword, just like with the kimono but a lot stronger. It stopped when you grabbed the sheath and slid the sword into it. You made your way home with your new gifts from Zenitsu.

At your house

When you finally made it home you stealthily unlocked the door and tried to make it to your room knowing that you mom wouldn't be very happy about you being out so late. You successfully made it to your room and hid the kimono and sword underneath the floorboards under your bed. You were just going to jump in bed when "Where were you for the last 4 hours?"

Oh crap...

(I don't think you guys want me to write about how you got lectured by your mom so I'm skipping it. Just imagine what your mom would do in this situation.)

The next day

You made your way out of your neighborhood and to the train station. Today was the day that you started at U.A. and you were very excited. You also had a metallic guitar case with you. Unbeknownst to others in the train that you had Zenitsu's sword and kimono in there.

Once you got off you began running to U.A. with a huge smile on your face.

Although you picked U.A. mainly to keep Midoriya safe you've always wanted to be a hero since you were a little kid. It started to seem like a childish dream as you had grown older but when you met Zenitsu it opened that dream up again. You had a chance to peruse that goal once again.

You stopped running when you got to the U.A. gate and walked right in.

Although that was the first step it would take a lot more to even get to the class.

20 minutes later

"Looks like I finally found it, at least I hope I did" you then walked into what you thought was class 1-A.

"Hey, you're the kid who took down the 0 pointer!" you turned to your left to see a orange haired girl "Oh yeah, I remember you. You really helped me out, I might be a pancake right now if it wasn't for you" the girl smiled "Well I had hoped that you wanted to know the name of your savior" you smiled back "Y/n L/n" you told her your name as you put your hand out for a handshake "Itsuka Kendou" and she took it.

You spent the rest of the time walking around trying to get to know people. Until, "Hello class!" everyone looked toward the front of the classroom where the hero Vlad King stood.

So it is true, all hero classes have pros as their teachers.

"Am some of you may already know I am Vlad King a pro hero and I am also the person who is going to be your homeroom teacher for the next 3 years" he spoke with much gusto that you might have thought that he was a Mexican wrestler "This class, class 1-B we will be teaching young people such as yourselves how to be a hero"

Wait did he just say 1 fucking B?! I'm in the wrong fucking class! God damnit! What do I do now?!

You looked around the class nervously.

Shit...

______________________________________

I completely completed another chapter! Yay! But the real question is how will our big brain protagonist get out of this one? Find out next time on Dragon Ball Z!
______________________________________

(Jk)

You began to make your way over to the teacher and then took a sharp right and ran out of the classroom.

You looked outside the hallway to encounter the entirety of class 1-A standing there looking at you. "I went into the wrong class, can anyone point me to the direction of class 1-A?" they all stared awkwardly at you "You're looking at them" you turned around to see what you presumed be a homeless man who broke into the school "You must be our missing student, Y/n L/n right?" you nodded "Well you had better hope that you never walk into the wrong class again or you'll be personally dragged out of U.A. by me personally" you nodded quickly "Put your stuff in class we're going outside"

______________________________________

Ok the chapter is done for real this time. Sorry for tricking you it might happen again. Wait what?
______________________________________