Chapter 36

I'm gonna ask y'all some questions at the end and y'all better answer.

-

Jay POV

"What we gon do about that nigga Von?" Ant asked as we lit up.

"Handle him, he ain't touching none of mine." I shrugged.

"I heard he had a twin, named Ron." Sosa handed us a paper.

"Von and Ron, corny ass niggas." Zay laughed looking at the picture.

"When we touch down, we painting the whole east side red." I balled the paper up and walked out the room.

I walked back to our room swinging the door open. Niy was still sleep in the bed, right where I left her.

I grabbed her phone and went to IG. I seen Ron followed her and scrunched my face up. He was in her DM requests.

He hit her up everyday, asking when she was gonna stop playing with him, when she was gonna leave me alone. Stupid shit, lucky for ass she hadn't responded once.

I went to her photos and seen a whole album named Ron. She had pictures of him watching her on the slick, the texts, him writing his number down.

I sighed and ran my hand down my face. She was building a case on him when he already had one on us.

I grabbed the keys and sent her text letting her know where I was at.

I sent a text to the group chat letting them know to meet me at the front.

"I love you lil ma." I mumbled kissing her forehead.

"Wassup G?" Sosa asked me as I walked out.

"That Ron bitch ass nigga gotta go." I gritted getting the drivers seat.

"Why so soon?" The got in after me.

"He been peepin Niy. Together or not I'll be dammed if sum happen to her." I started driving.

"Imma call our connect down here." Zay pulled out his phone.

"Got me fucked up." Sosa mumbled.

I told they asses coming down here won't a good idea.

•••

Niy POV

I woke up and patted the bed for Jay. I opened my eyes and seen he wasn't there.

"See this the shit I'm talking about...tell me where you going nigga. Prolly done found a bitch in the 305." I ranted going to do my morning hygiene.

I brushed my teeth, and washed my face walking back into the room. I grabbed my phone and checked my notifications.

                                Dada🥰🤍

Dada🥰🤍:
Had to handle sum, I'a be back by lunch. Tell the girls they wit me. Luh you shordy.

                                                              Mama😩😍:
                                                           Be safe please.

"Oh." I mumbled to myself sitting down.

The girl's walked in the room laughing then mugging me all on cue.

"And scene." Shae bowed.

"We'll be here all week." Lay stuck her tongue out.

"Staring as the dumb bitches friends." Ari added on.