Rose & Thorn!

Two individuals were poles apart then a social custom called marriage bound them together in a sacred bond.One agreed because of love but the Other one was nowhere near love.Still the power of seven circles and seven vows brought them under the same roof.Time went on and they started surrendering themselves at the mercy of love and became One from Two separate beings.Love bridged the invisible distance between them and which was once a vulnerable relation,turned out to be unbreakable.Then,a grave misunderstanding managed to cast an ominous shadow,threatening separation.Was their relation worth entertaining that fateful misunderstanding?

Though Annika was too helpless to protest against her husband's mindless accusation,someone else did revolt!Shivaay comes out of his assumed jilted condition with a jerk hearing a muffled cry of pain.Just behind him,Annika is struggling to breath pressing her hand on her womb.She is trying to support herself to stand grabbing the upper edge of the sofa.In hurried steps,Shivaay reaches to her and gets shell-shocked as soon as he touches her.Annika's body has turned ice-cold!

S: Annika?How...How did you...........Nothing comes out next because of Annika's death like grip on his hands.She stares at her husband's deeply worried,tensed face.That all penetrating stare holds Shivaay responsible for hurting her like anything on the basis of a baseless misunderstanding.Doesn't he know her?Can't he read her eyes?

Annika watches her husband's lips are moving but nothing enters into her ears.Soon she loses the fight with that gnawing pain and gives in closing eyes.Two streams of tears fall down by the corners of her eyes........Shivaay's heart sinks terribly when Annika doesn't respond.Then,without wasting a second he lifts her in his arms and shouts on top of his voice-

Khanna,get the car!

Hospital

-------------

Shivaay is slowly caressing Annika's hairs who is lying unconscious clutching his hand.Doctor comes and checks her again then says-

D: Don't worry Mr. Oberoi.She will be fine......Will you plz come with me?I need to discuss something important.

S: Sure...........Shivaay takes off his hand out of Annika's grasp carefully then goes out.Doctor turns to him-

D: Has your wife experienced this type of pain before?

S: I....I don't know.

D: Look Mr. Oberoi,you must be a very busy businessman but don't forget you are also a husband.And it should be your number one priority to get yourself updated with all the details of your wife's health when she is...........Here a nurse interferes and informs that Annika is missing!All rush into the cabin immediately.

D: I told you clearly to watch over the patient and inform me as soon as she wakes up.Where can she go?

N: Mrs. Oberoi woke up when you both went outside.I asked her to change into hospital dress for the diagnosis and offered my help too.But she refused then sent me away.When I returned again in the cabin,she was not there.............A very bad,unsettling vibe engulfs Shivaay completely.Something is clearly wrong but what is it?

D: Mr. Oberoi....

S: P..Pardon me for the time being Doctor.I have to go and find Annika..........And with that sentence,he vanishes through the door within a blink.

Oberoi Mansion

-----------------------