44

It was my first day at Ballet School, and I was a nervous wreck. I joined the class and I just knew that the lady from the auditions would be our instructor. She came in pissed, she always looked pissed.

"Welcome. My name is Betty but you are to only call me Madame Betty." She said as she looked at us one by one. "When you enter my class, you are to only focus and work hard. I don't allow anyone to play or joke around because this school isn't a joke." She walked back and forth. "If you are gonna cry to your mothers about how I treat you, then you should leave right now. If not, then welcome." She took off her glasses.

I wish I left the second she said that, because she actually killed us all.

She made me resurrect a few times, and I couldn't help but feel dizzy as she worked so hard on us. It was straight five hours till we even took a break. She would yell at someone who didn't do something right, and she yelled at me a couple of times.

The dizziness made me trip a few times, and even though she saw my condition, she didn't bother showing me any sympathy. She would cuss at me and tell me to get up. I didn't know why but I just kept quiet, I didn't bother telling her anything and I just did what she asked. I wanted this school, and I kept persuading myself to stay, even if I lose my two feet.

"Class is over." She said as she left, not even a good job or thanks. She just left us all vulnerable. It was a blessing though, because there's no way I would wait any longer. I ran to the bathroom and towards the toilet to throw up everything I had in me. My head was lightheaded and my legs were pulsing, the pain was unbearable.

"Shit." The janitor said as I took off my ballerina shoes. My two feet were bruised and bleeding from my toes. It was the most painful shit I've ever encountered.

"You can leave now." I told the janitor who was staring at my feet. I quickly dressed into my regular clothes and could barely walk out the building, but I pushed myself either way. I entered my car and drove back home and the first thing I wanted to do was to sink my feet in warm water.

"Hey!" Tom said smiling as he parked the car and got out of it. He was an hour early home, and I didn't want him to see my condition. I didn't want him to speak or say anything to my instructor.

"Hey! You're early from work?!" I giggled as I stood in place.

"Wanted to come and see you! How was your first day?" He kissed my lips as he looked at me.

"It was amazing, I had so much fun." I lied.

"Proud of you." He smiled and held my hand, so he could take me to our house. I tried my best not to show any emotion of hurt or stumble as I walked. As we entered the house, we payed the babysitter and greeted our son with tons of kisses.

"Can you show me and Parker your first dance routine?" He opened his eyes wide and smiled.

"Oh I didn't really do much, it's kinda boring-"

"No it's okay, come on please."

"Tom-"

"For Parker, please." He frowned like a baby. Tom is so cute, and I couldn't say no.

"Okay." I fake giggled. I put my duffle bag on the floor and took a deep breath before I went on my toes again, and the pain gotten worse as I felt my bruises pump and my blood opening up. I bit my lip so hard to hold the pain, but I knew damn well I wouldn't be able to hold it in any longer. I fell to the ground as the pain increased. "Oh my god!" I whispered as my face crumpled up. I held on my feet so the pain could settle down.

"Hey what happened?!" Tom quickly rushed to me. He tried to take off my shoes but I refused.

"Stop! Leave me alone!" I pushed him away.

"Show me your feet Y/N!" He demanded as he tried to take off my shoes, but I kept fighting back, pushing him off me, but I knew he would win since he was stronger than me. He held both my arms with one hand and took my shoes off with his other. The second he saw how my feet looked he let go of me and sat back, looking at them with shock. "Who did this to you?!" His voice cracked.

"I told you stay away." I cried.

"Y/N what the hell happened?!" He said again.

"Hey! Look at me!" He came close to my face and placed his hand on my chin. "Look at me! Who did this?!"

"No one! I just worked extra hard today that's it, it's not even a big deal-"

"Not a big deal?! Y/N your feet look like they've got run over five hundred times! Did you even take breaks!?"

"No! Okay?! My instructor is just hard working that's all-"

"No that's wrong! We're paying money to this god damn school for them to hurt you like this?! I don't care if it's art or any of that bullshit, you deserve breaks-"

"Please just let me handle it, I can handle this okay?!" I sighed. "Just take me to the bathtub, I need to take a warm bath or something." I wiped my tears away. He then picked me up bridal style and lied me on the bed as he got my bathtub ready. I stared taking off my clothes as he closed the door. "Where's Parker?!" I said to him.

"He's playing in his room, don't worry about him." He said from the bathroom, fixing everything for me. I loved him so much, he was always there to make me feel comfortable, he always knew how to make me happy.

"Alright let's get you in." He picked me up and sat me on the edge of the bathtub, where I got completely naked. I pushed myself slowly on the tub and the more the water went on me, the more I felt much better. "How are you feeling?" He said as he got on his knees next to me.

"Much better." I smiled as I placed my hands on his face. "Thank you so much Tommy." I caressed his cheeks.

"Y/N if you don't do something about it, I will do it personally." He said seriously.

"You're so cute." I giggled.

"Y/N I'm serious."

"I know, I know, I will take care of it okay?"

"Okay." He smiled. God I was so exhausted and I would have never gotten better if weren't for my boyfriend. I loved him to death.