Important information

Hi lovelies, just a few quick notices and a small preface that there is an element of fantasy to this in the sense of 'hearing your soulmate when they sing' and that's because this is based off of the TikTok trend, however if you're looking for a more realistic Harry fic that is based on his life you should check out my story 'Sweet Obsession' which follows Harry during his One Direction timeline, generally focusing on the album Made In The AM and leading into HS1.

1 - This is based off of irl Harry, just obviously manipulated to fit the plot of the story, you get me? 

2 - Just a warning, this will have mature topics, so that means discussion of mental health, abuse, and very limited sexual content (meaning it's more implied)

3 - This is based off of a TikTok POV by @stopmaddiedancing so you will need to use your imagination as the whole idea of seeing your soulmates thoughts before knowing them is something that unfortunately isn't real - but this is fanfic, what do you expect.

4 - If anything doesn't make sense then I'm sorry, I'm from England and I'm only 18 so there is almost certainly going to be things where you kinda go, 'huh?'. Like I literally know next to nothing about dance but that won't play too much into the actual story line as you'll see.

5 - And finally, I'm not setting this on any explicit timeline. So although it will start with Harry being on Live On Tour, this doesn't mean the rest of his timeline will add up to irl, such as his release of Fine Line might be very much delayed or early.

Now with all that being said, enjoy my lovelies.

All the love

- C x